Attaching a skin

Im_new_here

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi im new here (You could probably tell from my username). I was just wondering how do you attach the skin to the game. I keep downloading the file but it doesn't appear on th egame. Do I have to download it into a certain folder?

Go the the MLMs folder and it should say mtchFrame. Cut that and store it somewhere else and paste the new skin in its place with the same name mtchFrame. You want to keep the original incase you want to use the original again or if you want to make your own.

Go the the MLMs folder and it should say mtchFrame. Cut that and store it somewhere else and paste the new skin in its place with the same name mtchFrame. You want to keep the original incase you want to use the original again or if you want to make your own.

Its actually Bkdps.

I don't see bkpds. The folders I can see are acrobat, bin and manual.

Ah now I've got it thanks! Are there any other full skins besides the sky sports one?

Yeah, heaps of county ones. And a few England ones.

Im pretty sure it isnt. Most of the files are bitmaps of the Menus and stuff.

It has logos but matchframe is what you use to change skins. Why don't u try changing the matchframe and see what happens?

I do, I have downloaded heaps of skins. And I place them in the BKDPS folder and they work

Users who are viewing this thread