attention all great planetcricketers

dravid_inzamam

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anyone pls make me thr kits of world 11,australia from yhe super series and asia11 , africa11 frm afro - asia cup

can anyone make the ABN AMRO - Johnny walker pitchad and ABN AMRO - mastercard pitchad and the pitchad used in afro asia cup
can anybody pls make the umpire faces,commentary&music,johnny walker boundary rope,bats of the batsmen in these matches,channel overlay,adboardsjohnny walker stumps & the stumps used in world11 vs asia 11 & afro asia cup,johnny walkersidescreen,ABN AMRO sidescreen&the side screen of sfroasia cup & tsunami appeal match,rosters for 1]AsiaIX VS World IX,2]Afro asia cup,3]Super Series.and can anyone pls make the pitches and floodlights of these matches.I specially request Voldemort,Bharat,Rahul&Barmyarmy for these things.

dravid_inzamam

School Cricketer
Re:The file

here it is the file for the sidescreen even i am an indian ,indian cricketer where r u frm

Attachments

• ABN AMRO.bmp
    17.1 KB · Views: 78

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
World XI and new Austrailia Kits have been made, check the kit request thread also An ABM pitchad is in the PAK_domesics thread

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
attachment.php
has a picture of the kit by kevmead!

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
The most common bats used by all world players have been made by me, check my thread. If you can post pics of the other bats that I might not have done, tell and I will do them :D

Users who are viewing this thread