Attention Brits

S

Slickmeister

I went 2 my local gaming stores 2 buy cricket 04 2day and they all said that it will be out next friday when i thought it would be out this friday, so can any1 confirm that the british version has been delayed a week.
Cheers
Jon

Originally posted by Slickmeister@Mar 5 2004, 04:43 PM
I went 2 my local gaming stores 2 buy cricket 04 2day and they all said that it will be out next friday when i thought it would be out this friday, so can any1 confirm that the british version has been delayed a week.
Cheers
Jon
The PS2 version is out, as I saw it twice today. No sign of the PC version though.

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Mar 5 2004, 11:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Mar 5 2004, 11:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Slickmeister
@Mar 5 2004, 04:43 PM
Cheers
Jon
The PS2 version is out, as I saw it twice today. No sign of the PC version though. [/b]
Be interesting to hear if the bug's still exist in the PS2 version...

Steve S.

The bugs probably exist....I would be surprised if EA fixed them...and shocked for not releasing a patch instead....

Originally posted by SumoNYR88@Mar 6 2004, 05:40 AM
The bugs probably exist....I would be surprised if EA fixed them...and shocked for not releasing a patch instead....
They've got to do something with the PS2 version at the very least as it's almost useless as it stands....for us PC users a patch can solve most probs.....we hope.

Steve S.

They better have cleared them bugs when it eventually does come out, how did that boy get his on the2nd march on play i went on there vertually everyday last week 2 see if it would be out early and it hadn't and then it came up that it had been a delayed shipment when i sent an email 2 them, game told me the exact same thing. It better had be good 4 all the messing about we have had, i mean the aussies hav bn playing this game 4 the past 3 months, so i think the bugs should be fixed considering we hav had 2 wait 4 so long.

Original UK release date was February. I took my chances and ordered it from Aus back in December. I also suspect the only thing different about the UK release will be the picture on the box.

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Mar 6 2004, 09:01 PM
Original UK release date was February. I took my chances and ordered it from Aus back in December. I also suspect the only thing different about the UK release will be the picture on the box.
........which means PS2 owners will be ripped off again :angry:

Steve S.

Hi everyone,

I knew this would happen because they delayed the release date three times, so I ordered my one from Australia , On all the websites in UK they display the release date 12th March, I hope this is the final time it gets delayed.

Cricket 2004 is available on both PC and PS2 formats in the UK. It was being sold by Play.Com on PC from last week and was available in Woolworths this weekend when I went in.

There you go - confirmation from play.com:

ordered item price status
07/03/2004 Cricket 2004 (PC) ?26.99 Posted on 08/03/2004

Should get it tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread