aussie1st downloads (56k Warning lots of pic on 1st page)

Yea you're right, some reason I get my 3 mobile stumps appearing. May be you could find what the right fsh file is. My current set are right according the fsh list but I think there must be some other file. Or maybe there are only 2 stumps for the game.

For what i know is :

27473f82d985e768fa040c3c9ca0caa1.fsh - ODI Stumps

ee353dbc11ccf0f1c71d3476844cb6f7.fsh - Test Stumps

Attached are the changed fSH files.

Attachments

• aussie domestic stumps.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 16
I take these one work now? Very strange stuff to say the least as why would EA make all these pura and ing cup stumps if you can only the test and ODI ones.

aussie1st said:
I take these one work now? Very strange stuff to say the least as why would EA make all these pura and ing cup stumps if you can only the test and ODI ones.

Whats so strange about that :rolleyes:
We are talking about EA sport remember :D

Everything is great exept for one thing: the Victorian kit is too light. It should be darker. Here is one I half finished in paint. It isn't very good good but this is how the colour should be

Here is the finished product. It's pretty poor but at least it can give you an idea of what it should be like. I think it looks ok considering I did it in paint

Attachments

• preview.JPG
    preview.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 203
Hows this one?
vic15.jpg

http://www.planetcricket.org/files/aussie1st/Vic15.zip

As you guys may notice I am currently making Sky Sports NZ tv patch. Here is what I have done so far.

Attachments

• skysports.JPG
    skysports.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 195
I know BF :) this is in the testing stages. I mainly just wanted to see how the graphics side of things looked before spending days :( repositioning the words.

Those overlay's look pretty good,with more work on them they will look great,looking fwd to them aussie.

Users who are viewing this thread