Aussies r tops Download Requests

i would like a special roster.pak with updated zimbabwe and bangla players, which also includes jogider sharma( replacing m.patel) and SSpaul(replacing srinath) and d.karthik.
Thanks a lot!!!

could u please make a black odi sight screen for ODI matched

I would really like some different wicket keeping gloves and pads, I know tehre is an Australian set and Geraint Jones' set, but can someone make some new stuff?

Also is there any chance of anyone making any new pads or gloves for batting?

i am having problems when i bowl first and i use the runout exe and when i bat is use the sams cricket exe when i do this it changes my batting order what can i do

Answers to questions and queries:

Will p - i put this thread out for myself, however anyone is welcome to make the various downloads themselves

Zorax - I already have a roster with India which has d.karthink, and the Zimbabwe and Bangladesh rosters have already been released (my apologies - i cant remember exactly who but i have a feeling it was Ryand. Sorry if this is the wrong person!). However I will make a roster with SS Paul and Jogider Sharma. Stay tuned!

bumba - has anyone figured out how to make changes to the sight screen? if i find out someone has i will try to do this for you, but i certainly havent worked it out.

dobbo2k4 - i am still trying to work out how to make kits, so u could either wait a while or ask someone else, but i would recommend u 2 ask someone else. sorry, i meant to specify this earlier. i will try to do kits and stuff in the next few weeks, but plz dont expect anything too soon.

robertporter - u might hav 2 ask Sam about this one. I dont know if iv seen a post from him in quite a long time though...he might be busy.....someone else might know. sorry.

Thanks for all your feedback everyone. If you have any requests, esp. for rosters, pitchads, adboards, stumps etc. plz post them here!

aussies sense you are so good in making tv patche's can you please make a ten sport tv patch.
if you have tim you should make the whole thing
the main screen the and the stats and etc
how ever if you dont have time you can just make the logo
and the bottom.

Aussies r tops said:
Zorax - I already have a roster with India which has d.karthink, and the Zimbabwe and Bangladesh rosters have already been released (my apologies - i cant remember exactly who but i have a feeling it was Ryand. Sorry if this is the wrong person!). However I will make a roster with SS Paul and Jogider Sharma. Stay tuned!
Could u make all these rosters into one??

Fardin - that is Aussie1st not me. sorry, cant help u there

Zorax - sorry mate i think i will just do a separate roster import for india, as I hav various created players on my roster.pak. my apologies. However, I do need confirmation of the full name of m.patel, as when i looked on cricinfo there are about 10 different variations of m.patel. please specify the full name so i can complete the new roster import.

Here are some NSW blues stumps and a pitchad. import with graphics importer.

Attachments

• Blues graphics.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
m.patel is munif patel, and can u create a new user where u can have tha updated bangla, zim. and india players in your roster.pak without your own created players.
Thank You, and happy New Year

Aussies r tops said:
Zorax - sorry mate i think i will just do a separate roster import for india, as I hav various created players on my roster.pak. my apologies. However, I do need confirmation of the full name of m.patel, as when i looked on cricinfo there are about 10 different variations of m.patel. please specify the full name so i can complete the new roster import.
Oh yea, m.patel is in the game, under p.patel in original roster.pak. I want u to replace him.

fardin said:
aussies sense you are so good in making tv patche's can you please make a ten sport tv patch.
if you have tim you should make the whole thing
the main screen the and the stats and etc
how ever if you dont have time you can just make the logo
and the bottom.
hey fardin i can make TEn sports tv graphics patch but isnt that already made??

born cricketer - make the whole 10sports match including the scorecard,stats etc... thanks. i think STE made the score board only.

E=MC said:
born cricketer - make the whole 10sports match including the scorecard,stats etc... thanks. i think STE made the score board only.
ok i will do that and does any one know the colour thats used in 10 sports scorecard.

dobbo2k4 i will try to make those keepers kit. do you want logo's to be added? or colours changed?

Users who are viewing this thread