Aussies Twenty20 uniform (Yuck!)

Lol not really.
Most English people say they dont like who is picked in their team anyway.

Well now its more better with JoJo gone.
yes really. You couldn't even allow Will to make a joke without jumping down his throat and turning the whole thread onto reasons your better than England

yes really. You couldn't even allow Will to make a joke without jumping down his throat and turning the whole thread onto reasons your better than England

Actually no, i never tried to make out we are better then England, read my post.

Im sorry if im just saying what lot of English people on this forum say :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Obviously, they elected to use a different uniform for T20 from the outset, rather like how they elected to use a different uniform for ODIs an even longer time ago.

Actually no, i never tried to make out we are better then England, read my post.

Im sorry if im just saying what lot of English people on this forum say :rolleyes:
Well You don't have to make out your better than England, you are. That wasn't just at you but it was also about how everyone was going off one one about England. Although we might frequently criticise are players, i assure you we still like them. It's just so hard to like them when they are crap :p You wouldn't know about that supporting Australia, thats easy

In my opinion, lawn mower.

The reason blue is in the England uniform will be something to do with it being England AND Wales, 2 British countries, the England ODI kit is based on the British flag..

Why those ugly colours though. They should just use the ODI uniform.
That would be boring, though. We wouldn't be talking about it. That's not good for the sponsor, or for the team. Mind you, the only different colour is the silver. It's the design that is the most prominent change.

That would be boring, though. We wouldn't be talking about it. That's not good for the sponsor, or for the team. Mind you, the only different colour is the silver. It's the design that is the most prominent change.

The silver looks so bad with the green though. They could have used a different shade of green or used white becuase of our flag

Users who are viewing this thread