Australia 20/20 kit request

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just finished watching the 20/20 match in Brisbane Australia firstly i'd like to say fantastic I love 20/20 and I hope it is played all over the world alot more :) (Would love to see it play a big part in the next ea sports cricket 200?

Secondly I was wondering if someone would be able to make the 20/20 uniform of Australias used today it is very cool and would be great in the cricket 2005 one day games if anyone can do this I would apreciate it
i have attached a picture :)

Attachments

• 20 20 match oz.jpg
    20 20 match oz.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 154
Would of been better if the game was closer though. But it is very entertaining.

I hope someone can do the aussie uniform though. I reckon it looks cool too.

No doubt, a fantastic and very entertaining game.
It was good seeing Martyn getting some good runs,
and those 5 sixes he smashed were just awesome to watch.
Nathan Bracken's bowling was superb to watch, especially that
over where he almost got 3 wickets, he was getting good out-swing.
Mike Lewis did a pretty good job bowling and fielding, I haven't seen
much of him, hopefully I see more of him in the VB series.

Overall, Australia were just better in every aspect,
the fielding for the South Africans really let them down and same goes
for the opening of their inning, I hope thay don't carry that form in to
the VB Series, otherwise Australia has the series in the bag already,
as Sri Lanka aren't going that flash at present.

The new Twenty20 Kit the Aussies have got looks nice,
the Keep Friggin Chuck'n logo on the leg doesn't look right though.
Like you guys above, I'd like to see it made aswell... B)

Catchya...

I changed the title so that people would know what this thread is about.
Also here is another pic
0,5001,5094707,00.jpg

glad to see aussie finally embracing 20/20 for internationals, been enjoying them in NZ for quite a while and while they have been highly entertaining it was great to watch the aussies doing what they do better than anyone else.

the uniforms are a huge improvement over the green and gold for looks, but tradition will win out in the end.

aussies victory helped the vcash a bit :P

Personally the gold looks better to me and yes 20/20 is awesome and without a doubt will play a big part in the future of world cricket. I went to the English County finals day at the Oval last year and it was a superb day. The atmosphere was incredible and the action started at 10:30am and finished 12 HOURS later, it was truly incredible.

Darrend1234 said:
why do you want that kit, it's butt ugly
It's all about opinion
Personally i love the kit and hope someones willing to make it :)

But wouldn't that mean you have to use that kit for normal 50 over ODI's aswell? I'd stick with the normal kit if I had to chose 1.

I would be able to make the kit but atm i don't have the time to do it. I probably will be able to make it in the next 2 or 3 days :D

I had a go at the kit. I will try and post in game pics later as currently cricket 2005 is not installed on the computer I am using at the moment.

Attachments

• Untitled-10.jpg
    Untitled-10.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 91
yeh its a little lighter, its hard to say because of the lighting in the pics, try using the eye dropper tool and getting a shade of this colour
57657.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread