Australia vs South Africa 2nd Test 2008

So far its looking fine for me.. Ponting as captain, got katich, clarke as bonus. No hussey, Hayden. Steyn picking up wickets is a good sign as well since he's my bonus.

Still too early to say anything though.

Dam I want my 1st test side back! Siddle and I would have had Hauritz along with Ponting and Clarke as captain. Only down side would be no Smith and Hussey duck.

The new players I included, Amla and de Villiers, didn't do anything. The same counts for Ntini who took 2-108. And I was expecting a bit more from Kallis. I've got Steyn in my team, but I excluded him as a bonus player and now he takes 5 wickets.

Somebody has Duminy in his team? If so, you'll be happy with his 166 runs.

ok FC stuffs please when you do the scoring please keep me OUT of the list? dont embarrass me i beg you!

i have picked the worst team ever.

ok FC stuffs please when you do the scoring please keep me OUT of the list? dont embarrass me i beg you!

i have picked the worst team ever.
Your team is not at all bad, You are just not having Steyn that's all!:p

no Jp D. no Ponting, no Katich, no DS! what else, picked Kallis as my captain. i dont know when i did this, i just didnt care any more when i picked the team after 1st test..

and i hate DS! these wanabe gets all the tail enders and changes every thing then score 75+ plus runs!! :mad:

Ponting scored another 99 runs and this is already over for me. If I had him in my team I would be in the top for sure.

Been a good match for me so far. Steyn got another 5-fer, and combined with the 76 he made in the 1st innings, and the 5 wickets, he's the perfect bonus player to have.

Ponting making 200 runs in the match, thats atleast 400 points for me.

Been a good match for me so far. Steyn got another 5-fer, and combined with the 76 he made in the 1st innings, and the 5 wickets, he's the perfect bonus player to have.

Ponting making 200 runs in the match, thats atleast 400 points for me.
You are for sure Rank 1.

Can't be too sure. Don't have Siddle, instead Johnson who did not have a very good match. Symonds failed, and Brett Lee is a suicidal pick :p

Havn't looked at the other teams, hopefully others have them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread