SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
:noway
Not what I want. 1 run is good.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Someone got Clarke as captain? He already got 135 runs.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ponting need to bowl swing also and pick 5 wickets.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This is really bad. Smith was scoring almost run-a-ball, but he got a ball on his fingers and he was retired hurt. Hopefully he will return tomorrow. It's time for Amla to make a century. I've got Kallis, but I don't have him as bonus player. And he is looking to get a fifty. So if everybody got him, it's better that he gets out soon.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I read this article and then I realised how hurt he is. His hand is now in a cast and he already has problems with his elbow. He will only bat when it's necessary. And that's really bad for me, because he is my captain.

Smith out for six weeks after fracturing left hand
Cricinfo - Smith out for six weeks after fracturing left hand

I really want him to bat again, so next time when he will bat Mitchi will take him out for 8 months ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Personally I am hoping that South Africa comes in trouble and Smith will come with a rescue operation and hits a century. It would be funny that a man with two injuries will get a century and none of the fully fit Australian openers can get a century.

I am reading a report from BBC as well and it's most likely that Smith won't play in this match anymore. Kallis, my previous captain, would have been at this moment a better captain.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Siddle got 5 wickets in his first innings. Who has got him in his team?

Users who are viewing this thread