Australia vs South Africa - Second Test

I have picked my team early again with Lee as my captain. Hopefully he performs with both bat and ball. Jaques also picked in my side. Big surpise is no Warne. I picked Ntini and Pollock. Lets see how that punt turns out.

Last edited:
Hey guys whats up with the Team registration thing. I have got all players selected only once and when I now try to make a change it always says cant select one player more than once. I am unable to edit the squad.

There is a bug in the game. You can't edit your team. Once registered, you can't change it anymore. And the reserve players don't work either.

oh man.........a lot of things need fixing up :mad: !!! Well I guess I'll have to go with this team and be careful when registering again :rolleyes:

I had Jaques in my team and he scored only two runs. :mad And he had such a great form in domestic cricket.

ZexyZahid said:
I had Jaques in my team and he scored only two runs. :mad And he had such a great form in domestic cricket.

Luckily I did'nt pick him. Hard Luck mate. But Punter is on fire, hope he makes a big hundred.

dont worry zexy, i have Jaques too, he might do well in the second innings that wicket looks dodgy, if Ponting and Hayden manage to survive they will be doing well.

imho Ponting and Inzi are the in form batsmen in world cricket, lets hope he can get a double tonne cause he is due one.

Well, he made 117 runs. I have him as bonus player, so I will get 30 points extra.

But I've got Warne as captain, since I thought this would be a bowling pitch. And I don't have Hayden, since I preferred Jaques above him.

But everything can change suddenly as we've seen from the first Test.

Yeah Zexy you are right there, this batting performance by the Aussies in the first innings certainly shows that this FC game will be decided by the bowlers in the end and probably Shane Warne will be one of those bowlers.

i thought i had ponting as my capt but he is my bonus player, MacGill is my captain cause he takes wickets at a huge rate at the MCG, but since they watered the pitch it might be a case for Pollock, McGrath and Nel with his extra bounce.

Anyway its turning into another awesome sewries i cant wait for play to start today, luckily they are showing the game here in NZ on TV so i get to watch every ball.

Like you guys have said, Nel did well, but Pontings 100 was top class, it was never easy out there.

going to be so interesting to see how SA stack up today when they bat.

I left Smith out and he might finally front up.

the first day was perfect for my selection. i have nel, pollock, ponting as bonus, hayden as bonus. lets see what SA will do tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread