South Africa vs New Zealand 2006 Second Test

i got 6th place............... I put fleming as my captain first and then at the las moment i changed the captain!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmm..... Anyways congrads to top three!!!!

ZexyZahid said:
With Amla and Franklin in my side I didn't expect to be that bad. :mad:

Congratulations to the top three. Cricket_lover managed to be on the third position with ten players. I am surprised Siddharth and Irottev missed out.
yeah Fleming costed you and I put the wrong guy as Captain.

Ouch, close. Not a bad result though. Dang, if only I had of picked Fleming as my Captain like I meant to.

again missed it i am on the 4th spot from bottom just 18 points behind to be in the bottom 3.

Me too Zexy :laugh never thought i would be ahead of you or even finish at 13th position, We have two player diffrence i.e Prince compensated Amla with (108* + 30 ) and Styris played well in 2nd inning.

siddharth2002 said:
yeah Fleming costed you and I put the wrong guy as Captain.

After the first Test I thought he had problems against the South African bowlers. I guess not now.

aussie1st said:
Lol I was just ahead of you Zexy. I didn't think that would be possible given you had Amla.

Yeah, with one point. But players like Dippenaar and Styris contributed for you. And I didn't expect that either. :)

saurabh2185 said:
Me too Zexy :laugh never thought i would be ahead of you or even finish at 13th position, We have two player diffrence i.e Prince compensated Amla with (108* + 30 ) and Styris played well in 2nd inning.

Amla was the man in form, just like he showed in domestic cricket. I didn't expect Prince to perform suddenly.

And that Mills didn't play, didn't help me either. :mad:

ZexyZahid said:
With Amla and Franklin in my side I didn't expect to be that bad. :mad:

Congratulations to the top three. Cricket_lover managed to be on the third position with ten players. I am surprised Siddharth and Irottev missed out.
actually, i had 9 players playing. Rudolph and Pollock both did not play the game but Fleming and Franklin did the trick.

Yeah, I said in another thread I didn't even know Pollock didn't play, so your achievement is even bigger now.

Users who are viewing this thread