South Africa v NewZealand First Test

My captain Kallis didn't do much. Hopefully he will get some wickets.

very poor batting from sa , and most of my batters where Proteas , i see another bad fantasy cricket game from me coming up.

I dont have Gibbs,Bond,Martin...hope i dont finish in the bottom half...from the few teams that i saw Abhas has a very good team...He might finish in the top 3

Was looking at getting Martin but couldn't fit him in. Other than that got the wicket takers and run scorers.

I have Gibbs- 63, De Villiers- 33 & 1 catch, Boucher- 43, Fleming- 22*& 2 catches, Bond 4 wickets, Vettori 1 wicket, Oram 1 catch. Not sure if i had Steyn and or Ntini cuz if i did they both got wickets. Good start for me :)

Kallis is my skipp.
I think this will turn out to the bowlers and all-rounders advantage,it is a very low scoring encounter.

i really need Bond to rip through the south africans here, coz i did not have steyn, and he got a 5 wicket haul...

I am missing Steyn in my team. Smith, Taylor, Oram and Harris didn't do much for my team.

I'm missing Amla and Ntini. Taking Nel instead was a big mistake. How could I do that.

Users who are viewing this thread