Australian Domestic Cricket

That is absolutely crazy. Copeland, you freak show!

Steven Smith couldn't do anything with the ball -___-

NSW struggling against a pretty young Bulls attack.

At least Smith kept it tight, should do better in the 2nd innings although this game doesn't look like it will make day 4 or 5 when the real turn starts happening. Cutting going for runs but already has a 5 fer, hes another for the future.

Another star for the future? Will have to have a verdict one he plays a few more matches.

Tassie going average. Hoepfully we'll get first innings points. Those late wickets hurt us.

From what I heard hes not that quick but as mentioned he swings it alot. Feldman also had a good debut with a 4 fer. Copeland will be hard to drop after this display.

Those wanting Christian to bowl better hows 4-32? Also 48 off 21 balls to backup Klinger's 100.

And get the bonus point mind you. Bloody S.A screwing up Tassie more. We'll now need a bonus point.

No 10 fer this innings for Copeland. Looks like their annoying tailenders are going to set us a big total, this time its Cutitng turn.

Hughes out cheaply again, seems to have lost his consistency this season. I'm hoping its down to his change of technique.

Impressive from Pattinson, cleaned up the tail quickly in the morning to get us the points. Quiney's really put us on top now, great hundred.

I don't see why we continually go with golden Lloyd Mash :facepalm To think we used to have Klinger there, he's been invincible this season. Great ton from him last night, and Marcus North seems to have a bit of form.

Users who are viewing this thread