Australian Domestic Cricket

Ryobi ODC: Stephen O'Keefe (c), Doug Bollinger, Tim Cruickshank, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Simon Katich, Peter Nevill, Ben Rohrer, Daniel Smith, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner

Bupa Sheffield Shield: Stephen O'Keefe (c), Doug Bollinger, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Simon Katich, Josh Lalor, Nic Maddinson, Peter Nevill, Ben Rohrer, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner

Nevil will probably miss out in the OD side unless they feel his batting is stronger than Rorher. Shield side comes down to Lalor vs Starc, might be time to try Lalor out.

Brilliant bowling from Doherty, 4 needed from the last ball and only one was managed.

Hilfy looked good for the 4 overs that I saw. A bit disheartening that he didn't get any wickets, was just missing the edge every other ball, but I'll give him credit for forcing the batsmen to go after other bowlers.

Pretty sad looking crowd considering it's in Sydney and a lot of our best are back from Saf.

I think they are waiting for the Big Bash.
Looks like Warner is the real deal now, last season he would have been out by now.

Thought we'd get around 280-300 during Warner and Smith's stand. 260's a decent recovery though after the middle order collapse. Our bowling attack should be good enough to defend it.

----------

Also, Rorher hasn't done much for awhile and from memory O'Keefe's chipped in a few times with the bat.

Either way, Tom Cooper will just not suffice :spy

Our bowlers showing their class now, doing it easy.

Borgas was crap, lucky to be in the team as well. Perhaps because they didn't have vigor in them.

Starc certainly looks more comfortable in this format. Hazlewood becoming more comfortable with his new action. SOK didn't bowl himself much but hopefully he bowls himself more in the Shield game.

Users who are viewing this thread