Autoplay test scores are too low

GerardHato

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello

I use the autoplay function quite a fair bit as I have a pretty short attention span towards this game hahah. Anyways, I find that when you autoplay a test match the batting totals are really quite low.

I played 2, six game series of nz vs aus in australia and not one innings total was above 400. All too often nz was out for around 100. Pretty much the average score would be around 200.

Also every game was finished by the fourth day latest and in 12 tests there was only 1 century scored.

I find that autoplay in one dayers are pretty much right.

Is there any way to fix this? its the pc version

Thanks

i too find it same.Is there any way anyone can fix this please

I used Tutsi 3.1 patch on medium mode and autoplayed my England bowling... Austrailia ended up with over 730 runs and i had to chase double my score. However that said i have also expierienced scores less than 100 with it however lower results appear less frequently with Tutsi's patch in my opinion.

I use "the spins patches" (realistic) and i get auto scores around 300 sometimes 400 - 600 + depending on who playing obviously but you still might get scores of 200 or less every now and then depending on conditions and who is playing.

Ive got to agree with Gilchrist, you cant go near the autoplay button when your on 500+ runs. It just declares for you.

Oh and my advertising! :p. The Spin's Gameplay Patches

I got here to advertise before Duff! :D

I've stopped using auto play bacause I've always found this to be the case. I have never had a draw....ever, even in rain affected games bacause the CPU never manages to score over 300 even on hard level on good pitches.

scores

Hey dude you told us that u r using tutsai 3.1 v for test matches scores.How can i download tutsai 3.1 v. i have searched in gameplay patches and there is tutsai 3 v

Its probably in his thread. I, and Duff I guess (:p), would recommend my patch. Linked to earlier on this page.

Users who are viewing this thread