Awesome game...shame bout 20/20

Doidoi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This game rocks in Test Match mode, if you can actually be bothered to defend and bat for ages. However, although I play on easy, my batsmen score 80 off 80 or such like, and it's like a one-dayer. I would play on normal, but then they'll probably put a mid on on and then cut off all my runs.( The only other way I get runs is stepping away to leg and square driving.-Lots of easy runs but get out often).

20/20 is impossible though. Top score of 42 isn't great, and trying to charge or hit 6's is impossible. Even on Easy. Maybe they should have made a slog mode like BLC for 20/20, because in reality, no-one goes into a 20/20 game trying to play themselves in. They just slog. Can anyone make a patch or something that would do that? Thank you. :hpraise :cheers

how do you play a 20 20 match????? I have not seen the option I mean you can make a20 over match in a one day is that what you mean????

Aldeco said:
how do you play a 20 20 match????? I have not seen the option I mean you can make a20 over match in a one day is that what you mean????

Yeah, I don't know why they diddn't name it Twenty/20 but meh. Who really cares

Aldeco said:

You can play a Twenty/20 match by going into Game Modes->Tournaments->Domestic->English(England ??) ..

Benny said:
is the twenty20 mode any different to the rest of the match?
ie. rule changes? crowd atmosphere? etc.

you get 2 runs for a no ball, Thats the only difference i've noticed but i'm loving the 20/20 mode and have already won it a few times with Lancashire and Somerset.

Shame there's no 20/20 in BLIC

Users who are viewing this thread