b8hoven's Ashes 09 downloads previews [HD - Aus Home ODI Kit previews]

b8hoven

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone!

I am currently making the proper logos for all the countries and I have almost finished changing all the logos on the test helmets, caps and floppy hats. I may eventually try the one day uniforms, but we will see. I have edited Giggity Giggity's test kits he posted in this thread: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ads-forum/trials-modifying-ac09-57347-11.html. Basically I just turned rotated the shirt sponsors and changed a couple, so full credit goes to him for almost all the sponsors and badges on the test kits. I have created mock Ireland, Kenya and Zimbabwe kits, as they are not test playing nations anyway. I also created the ICC Umpire kit.

Here are the previews of the Australian Home Kit, and the logos.

Last edited:

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Hi everyone!

I am currently making the proper logos for all the countries and I have almost finished changing all the logos on the test helmets, caps and floppy hats. I may eventually try the one day uniforms, but we will see. I have edited Giggity Giggity's test kits he posted in this thread: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ads-forum/trials-modifying-ac09-57347-11.html. Basically I just turned rotated the shirt sponsors and changed a couple, so full credit goes to him for almost all the sponsors and badges on the test kits. I have created mock Ireland, Kenya and Zimbabwe kits, as they are not test playing nations anyway. I also created the ICC Umpire kit, but it is a little incorrect, if anyone has any large pictures or knows which sponsor is on the shirt front in the middle, it would be much appreciated.

For now I will post the preview of the test & umpire kits. I want to get the logos perfect before I release them.

Here are a few screens:
india1.jpg

ump2nzire.jpg

ump1nzire.jpg

pak1.jpg

I will post this stuff in the next few days :) any tips points or ideas are appreciated :)

nice work... Pakistan's star is supposed to be green...

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for the edit mate, can you post the template previews so I know how to place the sponsors for future editing?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi everyone!

I am currently making the proper logos for all the countries and I have almost finished changing all the logos on the test helmets, caps and floppy hats. I may eventually try the one day uniforms, but we will see. I have edited Giggity Giggity's test kits he posted in this thread: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ads-forum/trials-modifying-ac09-57347-11.html. Basically I just turned rotated the shirt sponsors and changed a couple, so full credit goes to him for almost all the sponsors and badges on the test kits. I have created mock Ireland, Kenya and Zimbabwe kits, as they are not test playing nations anyway. I also created the ICC Umpire kit, but it is a little incorrect, if anyone has any large pictures or knows which sponsor is on the shirt front in the middle, it would be much appreciated.

For now I will post the preview of the test & umpire kits. I want to get the logos perfect before I release them.

Here are a few screens:
india1.jpg

ump2nzire.jpg

ump1nzire.jpg

pak1.jpg

I will post this stuff in the next few days :) any tips points or ideas are appreciated :)

Nice work keep it up.But i hope you have taken permission from giggity to post this screenshots.:)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Can I have those template previews b8hoven? I may make a county one for fun ;)

b8hoven

School Cricketer
Hey mate here is your India kit with the sleeve logos rotated. All I did was use the Australian test kit as a guide an added it as an extra layer in photoshop, turned down the opacity then rotated the logos until the matched up with the adidas and 3 logos. Here are the Ireland and Kenya kits, they are just the default kits, with badges and sponsors added.

CRICKET2009EXE_0x11BBB94A.jpg

CRICKET2009EXE_0x58B72954.jpg
CRICKET2009EXE_0x9C45D50A.jpg

And I changed the India logo too:

newindia.jpg

I noticed that the desaturated copy of the kits are going to have to be darker as there is a lot of reflection/shine coming from the players

Last edited:

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
It's not just a case of desaturating them. The 'desaturated' version is called a specular map (Specular Maps - Mod Wiki) and is used to control the specular level of each pixel.

For example, you might make the buttons shiny, or the badge/sponsor shiny, and leave the rest of the kit dull. This might be especially useful for ODI kits where the numbers/names are often transferred on with a plastic-like finish.

There will most probably be some normal maps for the kits floating around somewhere. This will essentially look very purple, for anyone looking for them!

shrenik

International Coach
It's not just a case of desaturating them. The 'desaturated' version is called a specular map (Specular Maps - Mod Wiki) and is used to control the specular level of each pixel.

For example, you might make the buttons shiny, or the badge/sponsor shiny, and leave the rest of the kit dull. This might be especially useful for ODI kits where the numbers/names are often transferred on with a plastic-like finish.

There will most probably be some normal maps for the kits floating around somewhere. This will essentially look very purple, for anyone looking for them!

but if you desaturate the kit.....the entire kit gets a shiny finish which looks very good as compared to the default specular maps

Users who are viewing this thread