Babai + Editting the GBBs - Kits etc

fitzthetank

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Get me a picture of these kits, and I shall do them for you. I will put you names on shirts if you want.

Also, before I left, we were trying to work out how to edit gbbs and gbts. All we need is someone who knows about Hex Codes, then we can do whatever we feel like to the game. We can have commentators change every hour in the game :). We can have different numbers on the backs for each player in ODIs.

And we can have No Balls, Stumpings, coming down the crease, and whatever else we dremt of about 3-4 months ago. Does anyone here know Hex editing, or knows of anyone who knows?

-Lee-

(Edited by fitz5487 at 9:10 pm on Nov. 13, 2001)

well fitz please check cricinfo for latest kits..... i think that will help u making kits

In the past i have searched google with the phrase "hex editing", many results are returned, there is a downloadable program called "vedit", i think this may be a tutorial/hex editor, however i am not technically competent enough to figure how it is used with blc, maybe someone here could take a look and see if they could use it with blc
regards,paul

I don't actually wanna play with a HEX editor, coz you can seriously bugger up your computer. And I'm nearly about to smash my latop on the floor, coz it won't let me play lara no more. I know about programming, and so does my friend Naseef, but hex editing is new to me.

-Lee-

HI,
Nice to hear from u fitz that you will put the player numbers and country names . i will mail the .tim files (Kits for Pakistan 2(kits), south africa, srilanka and india to u today 14/11/2001.) Please update the same and send it back to me .

Users who are viewing this thread