Bad news international cricket 2010 is not region free for xbox360

gurbirsingh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
its gone we region locked bad news for usa fans codemasters replied

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning International Cricket 2010.

Unfortunately International Cricket 2010 will not be released on the North American NTSC format. Only the PS3 version of the game is region-free and should work on any console. The Xbox 360 version is region locked and will not work on NTSC consoles I'm afraid.

It happened with AC 09 as well last year.

MS charges them a lot to go region free.

US and Canada miss out, its only a big deal for the small amount of cricket loving XBOX owners in those countries. I doubt it would improve overall sales by more than 1-5% even if they made it NTSC, so I doubt it will EVER happen.

Get a ps3, no region coding, no paying for play, no bullshit

Everyone should already no this.
Like hMarka said, buy a ps3 and play online.
Never played online cricket before guys.
Is there a way to play 2 on 2 or on the same side.

Does it mean I can't play it on my NTSC-J xbox360?

VERY old news. This was known even before there was an announcement for the game.

Just get a Ps3 and stop complaining :D

yes get a ps3
and an hd tv as well.

or do the resistance fall of men trick

like start that game go to campaign press start take the disk out and swap than save and exit woo game loads of no hd tv is there.

WOW does this really work, cause I will be getting AC09 today to try this. Just one question can I do this with Alan Wake after selecting a campaign I take out the DISC and then put AC09.

Users who are viewing this thread