ball pyhysics!!!!!!

bangash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi modders i just wanto draw your attention to ball physics as this is one of the major things that is making the game look sucky if the ball hits the pad or u stop it it doesnt even go out of the pitch which kills the gameplay...
its just a suggestion to improve the ball physics...rest is upto u .....
thanx

Leg byes are difficult to achieve in the game. If you are facing a fast bowler, and the ball hits you on the pads, it generally drops right in front of you and under these conditions you can safely run through for a leg bye. But in real life, the ball often goes much further, sometimes out into the covers and even off the pads and down fine leg for four. It'd be nice if this could be modded into the game.

I personally feel, it would ruin the gameplay as in last stages of a tight match when tailenders are going to bat, there wud be a tendency to pad away at balls not in line with the stumps to get easy runs rather than giving away edges. That would become more unrealistic as it is never done in cricket. What do others say?

actually what i mean is the ball is slimy and sticky if someone one could reduce that it would make a huge difference...have a look at anyother ball game especially if someone has played Top Spin (tennis game) for the XBOX he would know what im talking about the ball has realistic physics....
the point is even if u hit it it doesnt act in a realistic manner..no bounce even so i was thinking if someone could seriously look into the matter...
by the way im excited for the TV graphics patch by STE great work man...
thanx all

can the ball physics even be improved ... isn't the original source code required to edit the ball physics?

Users who are viewing this thread