Bangladesh in SA ODI series (+T20I)

If I knew Gibbs would not play, I wouldn't have chosen Siddique, but Ontong.

every one got Gibbs so its pretty much no lose, but some might have him as a Skipper

ROLF!

every one got Gibbs so its pretty much no lose, but some might have him as a Skipper

ROLF!
Oh. Everyone???then it ok. But I just want to find the ones who are not having Gibbs as Bonus player

i wasnt saying as a FACT that i know for SURE
i was saying as if WHO WOULDNT HAVE G.

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

gosh its difficult now
some ppl started to follow BD cricket. before they would pick all the players from the opposite team, and thinking BD sux. now they know which ones are the good players from BD side and they goes for them! not just Ashraful.

or could be because not many SA ppl here? i havnt seen any. so the team is mixed

and thats why i am on 15! i was on top 3 all along last time vs NZ...because all the NZ supporters took NZ players LOL

NZ are the one that knows LEAST about our cricket

Well Mac, I am top for now, Gibbs will remain, and I hope to remain myself top 3, good luck mate, the first ODI kicks off soon enough:p

WestIndian added 15 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Ok game on, SA taking first knock, glad to see Amla and Kallis in the mix!!! Gibbs will cost me, the good thing is that I will not be the only one :D

Hashim amla is giving saf a good start now, but I don't have him in my team.:noway

Amla scored more then run-a-ball. I wish he gets more runs next match.

De Villiers is just out for 35 runs. That's good, because many people have him as bonus player.

Amla scored more then run-a-ball. I wish he gets more runs next match.

De Villiers is just out for 35 runs. That's good, because many people have him as bonus player.

Yep this is good from Kallis 50 and I have AB as my Captain, and I also have JP in my team as well so I hope he goes on to 50 plus as well!!!

HA!^^ i got Kallis as a captain ^^^ :happy

I see you also have Smith in there and Boucher, who did very little for you!!

But Razzak is costing me, big time!!!

WestIndian added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Botha can out right now to give Morne Morkel a bit of hitting, that would do me very good.

Albie batting before Morne in an ODI is beyond my understanding, and the results speaks for itself strike rate of below 50, what a waste of balls!!!

WestIndian added 10 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Wow Louw who is this guy, he came out to play, hitting like a mule, he has single handed taken what was a poor score by SA to a very competing one.

Ashraful is doing actually quite well. He has already 40 runs. And Louw should have come before Botha, although I don't mind it, since I have Botha in my team.

he played more then just OK..74! the highest! MOM = Steyn vs Ash

Users who are viewing this thread