Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st Test 2008

I picked Shakib as my capt. and i took Ash too

lol if you wondering why, then idk, i was just having fun, and thought i should just give him a go...lets see what happens ...

Tamim Iqbal
Kumar Sangakkara +
Mahela Jayawardene
Shakib Al Hasan **
Mohammad Ashraful
Prasanna Jayawardene
Tillakaratne Dilshan
Chaminda Vaas +
Muttiah Muralitharan +
Rangana Herath +
Shahadat Hossain

I was thinking of making Shakib Al Hasan my bonus player, but then I didn't because I was thinking Sri Lankan batsmen would score heavily. Now I should have. And so far it isn't bad to have Shakib Al Hasan as captain. He already got three wickets.

But since Sri Lanka is struggling to score runs, I am expecting something from the Sri Lankan bowlers.

HAPW Jayawardene just got out for 6! i picked Mushy as a WK, but on the practice match HAPW Jayawardene played well, so i picked him ... i am sure so did every 1 else

Everybody has probably almost the same players. So the not that familiar players will make a difference. Shahadat Hossain has got two wickets and not many have him. It will be in my interest that Prasad and Herath get a lot of wickets.

I am regretting now that I didn't take Shakib Al Hasan as a bonus player, because he got 5 wickets already, but Sri Lanka scored only 293 runs, so I am pretty sure that they will bat again. Maybe then my bonus players will do something.

Imrul Kayes only 33 runs, but that's a lot if you see what the other batsmen scored. Muralitharan needs to get a lot of wickets to overcome Shakib Al Hasan's wickets.

Ashraful is getting quick runs and I don't mind that, because getting quick runs usually means getting quick out.

Dam I was going to make Shakib captain too! The SL batsmen weren't meant to fail like this which in turn means Shakib would only get one inns to bowl.

If you've got Ashraful, that means I need him to fail. And the match is in the 26th over and I don't understand why Herath hasn't bowled yet.

And just as I wrote this, Vaas gets Ashraful.

Everything is working my way. As soon I type, it happens. Ashraful gets out and now, after the over Ashraful got out, Herath is bowling. Hopefully he will get wickets.

that happened last series too!! ^^

stop doing that!! :noway

Users who are viewing this thread