Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st Test 2008

And it happened again. I wished a lot of Muralitharan's wickets and now I see he already got four wickets.

And while I was just checking the scorecard he got his fifth wicket.

Now I need Herath or Prasad to take more wickets in the second innings.

The Sri Lankan opening batsmen failed again, but Sangakkara and Jayawardene have been scoring runs. But the way it's going, making Shakib Al Hasan not a bonus player will eventually cost me. It will be in my interest if Dilshan doesn't bat and Sri Lanka simply declares.

i was thinking about picking Mahela as one of the bonus ...and i did then picked some one else over him and thats gona cost me

Mortaza got four wickets and that's really bad for me. I really need Prasad and Herath to take wickets.

dang! Shakib needs some wickets! i dont know why i replaces Herath for Mahela for bonus player! just because he got 6 wickets on practice match!

come on Shakib gets some wickets!

Ok so guys come on tell me who is winning this one??? Mac... what are you saying???
Well I believe that Zexy is running away with this one!!! Good luck mate.

WestIndian added 15 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

It was disappointing when they said that Kumar might not play, he played and did well, what is even more surprising is that a number of guys has the player that would replace him and worst, Mendis in their team!!!

Iqbal and Dilshan scored runs and Dilshan also made a run out, so that's not good for me. Prasad got a wicket, but I need more.

Ashraful scored 70 runs and that's really bad for me. It seems now justified that Sri Lanka didn't declare till they had a lead of 520 runs, because Bangladesh need now 267 runs to win. And the higher the target is the more Bangladeshi players need to score, so Ashraful and Shakib Al Hasan need to score more and that's something I don't want.

Herath and Prasad didn't do anything in this match. I am considering of dropping them next match.

I picked Shakib as my capt. and i took Ash too

lol if you wondering why, then idk, i was just having fun, and thought i should just give him a go...lets see what happens ...

lol it payed of. i felt something about him and it was something big! :p

i took Mushy too. Droped him and took other Jaya because he played well in practice match ..but shouldnt have...

Shakib! thank you! i took you as a capt and was believing in you and never let me down!

only mistake: no Thilan Samaraweera and Herath as one of the bonus !

Ashraful and Shakib Al Hasan did well and they have ruined me.

wait NO!! ^^ you DONT! you dont have Shakib as a capt. i thought i was the only one! :mad

wait NO!! ^^ you DONT! you dont have Shakib as a capt. i thought i was the only one! :mad
I don't think so you and I are only having him as captain, few are also having him as captain. For me, It's really bad to play with 10 players.:(

Users who are viewing this thread