barmyarmy's Kit Downloads

what is that :eek:
The crouds look like they are from a MS-Dos game of the 80s.

Is it like that in BLIC or have to set the details to minimum?

bharat said:
what is that :eek:
The crouds look like they are from a MS-Dos game of the 80s.

Is it like that in BLIC or have to set the details to minimum?

no crowds are not like that in the game

probably colin hasnt got a decent graphic card or might be playing on laptop.

Just a quick update on this. I'm holding off on releasing til I've got my hands on Sam's new editor and can make a better stab at the helmet etc by reading the compressed files.

I have the recommended graphics card for BLIC 2005, but I can't use the top setting (1024x768). I can only use 800x600. Take a look at the screens.

looks great barmy army but how do i add all these patches and ones like the real names patch? could someone explain simply because i am not very good on computers. also when i download a patch should i select 'open or 'save'?

one more thing? could there be a patch so that the faces and bats are correct for exhibition mode?

also can you make it so the right players use the strauss,ponting,gilcharist style helmets? i noticed Nehra had one

This patch is, as yet, unreleased as I am still tweaking. The logos and kit patches both come with readme's. Tell me what you are having difficulty with and I don't know of a way to assign bats to certain players as the bat a player uses in unlicensed mode seems to be random.

could u help me answer these questions?

1) when i download a patch should i select 'open' or 'save'?
2) once i have downloaded it how do i find it?
3) how do it apply it to the game? (could this be explained simply please)

thanks alot

Somerset_Rule said:
could u help me answer these questions?

1) when i download a patch should i select 'open' or 'save'?
2) once i have downloaded it how do i find it?
3) how do it apply it to the game? (could this be explained simply please)

thanks alot
1) Select 'save'.
2) Go to the place you saved it to.
3) Look at the ReadMe.

I recommend 'Computers for Dummies'- it's a great help. (It was for me at least.)

indiancricketer said:
how bout making the indian kit

Mate I will have a crack at the indian kit but first I have to sort out the problem with the helmets !!!

Users who are viewing this thread