barmyarmy's Kit Downloads

I recommend 'Computers for Dummies'- it's a great help. (It was for me at least.)[/QUOTE]

is that a book?

'To install extract the "Game Profile" file included in the zip file into your
Brian Lara International Cricket 2005\SaveGame\BLIC2005\ folder. '

this is how it says to install the names patch. where can i find the Brian Lara International Cricket 2005\SaveGame\BLIC2005\ folder?

thanks in advance

also how do i do this?

'Overwrite the existing file (after making a backup)'

more thanks

Go to My Desktop/My Computer/Local Disk C:/Program Files/Codemasters/Brian Lara International Cricket 2005/Save Game/BLIC2005/.

Simply accept when an overwrite message pops up.

Local Disk C:/Program Files/Codemasters/Brian Lara International Cricket 2005/Save Game/BLIC2005/.

where is this and how do i apply the patch to it

sorry i m soooo slow

It's in My Computer! all you have to do is extract the file to it.

SkateBoarder2 said:
It's in My Computer! all you have to do is extract the file to it.

lol, where abouts in my computer??? wot does it look like???

by the way i m using windows XP

Last edited:
somersetruleshelp2fv.jpg

In this screenshot, you can see Local Disk C:. Do the same on your PC.

Do you have Microsoft Messenger? I could guide you through it there.

could anybody help me with this?

Extract to C:\program files\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2005\Data\Teams and run the exe.

i understand all of it apart from 'and run the exe.' can somebody explain waht this means.

thanks

Kits Replacement

Hey Stakeboarder I would like to ask you same question , how can I replace the patch kit with the old one.

Well first of all I extract the Australian ODI kit in I:\Codemasters\data\teamsfolder but it appears as folder of Australia ODI kit\readme file and Australia_AltODI.bag and then I cut paste that ODI.bag file in teams folder still the computer doesnt read that file now what should I do next ? any suggestion :onpc

p.s = and if I remove the original "Australia_CT2004_ODI.bag" from the teams folder and start the game Australia vs Westndies , what I saw from there that the australian players are wearing westndies jersey , because the computer pick another old WND kits for the teams.

Users who are viewing this thread