We're gearing up for season 5 folks!

Past Winners :
Season 1 - Mercules
Season 2 - Pavan Bhardwaj
Season 3 - Themer
Season 4 - Abhas

Join URL - BATracer - Login
Password - planetcricket

Important - People, please fill existing teams before creating new teams. It helps better coordination between team mates, and trust me, a person working alone in a team is NO good at all. Its all about team work.

See ya at BATracer, good luck to all!

P.S - Please invite and call upon as many players as you can, preferably from the forums but not necessarily! Also, some people prefer to be asked before you join their team, so its not bad either!

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll join up this season. Obviously I won't be using my real name.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Joined up into the Mernandez with K again.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Fancy teaming up with me again, Abhas? I don't mind going in the Force India.
I don't mind, you were an excellent teamie last season, but this is going to be really frustrating!
I can't guarantee you even a podium finish, not with ollie, kshitiz in mercs, and pavan in the ferrari. :p It would be great if you team up with Pavan in Ferrari. I really want you to win some races lol.

I'm going for Force India, coz I feel like experimenting a bit, and it would be challenging to win with a slightly lower car.
Anyway, its up to you.. I really want to team with you again, but feel it might be harsh on you if you don't win anything again ;)

btw.. Joined Force India. Bring it ONN :D

Last edited:

blake

School Cricketer
Das deutsche K?nig Blake ist hier... das K?nig von Autorennen.

Let's rock and roll Young Covvy. This is my first ever go at this though so I'll probably suck. Sorry you got partnered with such a dud.

blake

School Cricketer
Nah, but I wanted a German racer.. he's going to follow in the footsteps of Schumacher. Well, only success wise anyway. My racer's fast paced, aggressive and will hopefully cause a few crashes throughout the season.

blake

School Cricketer
Cheers mate, it looks a bit confusing but hopefully I will learn. Posted a decent time in training, but I've only got one soft slick green and one hard slick green tyre left. Should I have saved them?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
yeah, best is to choose one tyre in the practice, and destroy it completely ;)
use new tyres for qualifications and the race.

Users who are viewing this thread