Batting and bowling attributes sliders a possibility?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Just find out that attributes having immense effect in both ai VS ai and user vs ai games and for T20s score to be more unpredictable you have to set avg bat skill 30% lesser than avg bowling skill of opposing team, I am getting fantastic result and really wish if BAS can setup batting and bowling sliders which scale the batting and bowling attributes of teams, will result in epic matches in career mode. Any possibility ?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Just find out that attributes having immense effect in both ai VS ai and user vs ai games and for T20s score to be more unpredictable you have to set avg bat skill 30% lesser than avg bowling skill of opposing team, I am getting fantastic result and really wish if BAS can setup batting and bowling sliders which scale the batting and bowling attributes of teams, will result in epic matches in career mode. Any possibility ?
Even i get good results with bowlers overall skill at 85 and batsman around 65 to 70.
But i dont think its possible to add sliders in the game now. May be once all the major gameplay patches are finalized, we may have to adjust the player's skills accordingly.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Wow just had an ai VS ai game where one team bundled out for 39 in t20 and other team Winning by 10 wkts in 4 overs green cloud and uneven pitch . Other match with same attributes on a flat surface both team scored 160+ each with 15 wickets fallen in a match[DOUBLEPOST=1526940681][/DOUBLEPOST]30-35% difference in batting vs bowling skills is ideal for variable matches and pitch impacts is more evident that way

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The players are generally overskilled whether it be default or the get best teams. It's a question of moving them around to get a best fit. (I still can't get a catch in the outfield, but I'm trying)

D

Deleted member 185125

The players are generally overskilled whether it be default or the get best teams. It's a question of moving them around to get a best fit. (I still can't get a catch in the outfield, but I'm trying)
Outfield catch in the preview build?
I got one on PS4 yesterday, first one since patch 1.07.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Outfield catch in the preview build?
I got one on PS4 yesterday, first one since patch 1.07.

Yeah, I get a million that land just short, or just over.. I'm sure it's there and I've just been unlucky. Everyone else gets them. I had one when the preview build first came out but I haven't had one for about 200 overs of ODI cricket.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
^I have put the Shot power to 0 and I am getting atleast 3/4 catches at the boundary every match , however it could have been alot more if I set it to 20s or 30s as many times the ball just short of boundary fielder , in short play around with shot power slider in order to set the outfield catches to your liking.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
^I have put the Shot power to 0 and I am getting atleast 3/4 catches at the boundary every match , however it could have been alot more if I set it to 20s or 30s as many times the ball just short of boundary fielder , in short play around with shot power slider in order to set the outfield catches to your liking.
It shouldn't have to be done like that in order to get catches on the boundary though. Incredibly frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread