Be on the PlanetCricket team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel dumb now, could have saved a lot of work, but in my defense it only appears when you have changed the ethnicity, a constant undo button everywhere would be really helpful!

Actually from what I have seen..1 undo for every changes made in the initial release..Had like 17 undo displayed below..

Im guessing no one wants to make me as I cant run DBC?

Name : Aman Kumar

1.jpg

Im guessing no one wants to make me as I cant run DBC?
I wanted to know the same thing. Can't download the game due to slow internet and can't run it on my PC (my PC don't meet the requirement). :(

I really want to see my player on the PC team and any help on it will be highly appreciated. :)

Name : Sod Aaronson

20160704231624_1.jpg

Thanks to @Ali. for creating my player.

As there's a sudden rush of entries, I'll leave this open for a few more days, but anyone who has put in a player before this point will have a better chance of being included.

Feel dumb now, could have saved a lot of work, but in my defense it only appears when you have changed the ethnicity, a constant undo button everywhere would be really helpful!
Every action should count towards your ability to undo. If there's any area this is not working then please let us know.

Player name: Jacob Norton
upload_2016-7-6_0-11-26.png

Dakota Willows (alias), sorry didn’t feel comfortable releasing my real name.
I’ve messed my nose up 6 times now :lol. Creating cricketers was never my strong point, so creating myself has been a real challenge, I enjoyed it though. I don’t know how some of the guys create so well like for instance you see Steve Smith you know him instantly. I avoided thanking created players I know that sounds awful, I didn’t want to seem like I was favouring one creator over another. It’s difficult because you want too, because you do appreciate their efforts with some real good creations as the result.
Dakota 2.png

Dakota 3.png

@HBK619
I sent you a pm, can only discuss the issue in private.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey
My player name is srinivasan narasmhan.Hope so to be in planet cricket team

Attachments

• srinivasan.PNG
    srinivasan.PNG
    283.2 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread