Ben my man help - page changes

Mike

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey man i came across this page on the web and i tried some stuff. In the /Pages directory all the files are .gbt and they seem like they could change a lot of things.
http://members.aol.com/rbacon5465/g/gbt.htm. The AOLPress mentioned on this page can be downloaded from zdnet.com. After reading the page i tried to change one of the files and here is what I got.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<TITLE>Please title this page. (Page 2)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

’’§¢&reg;k¸º¸&Atilde;|°°­³bª&copy;k§±&Acirc;ppk&Acirc;bŸ•’—P¨˜•&Igrave;e¯»³¼L¼&Euml;Œ&THORN;&Ograve;&eacute;@×&Oslash;&Yacute;b&aelig;&Ecirc;&Acirc;&Oslash;“”&Icirc;&Oslash;&aring;@××&Eacute;…†&Ucirc;&Iuml;…&ccedil;&Oacute;&aacute;™ƒ&Icirc;&Iuml;¶&Otilde;&Iacute;nue”˜Ÿ£L“§”‘R•‰R¥°&Ecirc;s·³¯Ž»¦nue”™&nbsp;£L“§”‘R•‰R¥´&Atilde;g¯¢¼†o¦‹R¬˜•£X“›–‘C›’i&Ccedil;³¾apk³b¥ž‘—P¬˜•¥L†¡³e&Agrave;†z¾°&Aacute;a±¥{L·…–›P&nbsp;˜¡£L•›‡—L¹§k&Acirc;&Acirc;&Eacute;a±nx‡’–‘›L¦ŸžŸR’–‘s¸»t&Aacute;¶fµª±ƒo¦‹R¥˜•¥W˜›–‘C›’s&Euml;¸•l¤¯¹ƒo¦‹S¦˜•¥W˜›–‘C›’w¾&Acirc;&Eacute;@¬¯²‹·¸nue”œœ£L•¦™‘R•‰R¥&Eacute;¾m¥¢°™·rk°@&copy;˜™ŸRš¤—LŒ˜L&ETH;¾&Ccedil;l§&AElig;‹o¤‹U¬˜•§S“›”‘C™’c&Euml;¾&Egrave;spk²b¥—‘—R¨˜
</BODY></HTML>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone can further this find and turn it into something nice.

Sorry but can't make the head or tail of what ur tryin to say. Tried the address but showed AOL page not found error.

Ok here is how you get to the page
http://members.aol.com/rbacon5465/g/
and then click on gbt.htm.
hopefully it will work and help you understand what we can do. Also i was talking about the /Pages dir in BLC. It has a lot of .gbt files and if we can edit them we may be able to change the game a lot.

Ben

Could you please tell me somethings about the fields .cfg files in BLC.I do not know what the modeF value stands for.Also I tried changing the y co ordinate and nothing happened.If you can give me any information I could use it in my editor.Post your reply in the forum or E mail me at [email protected] .Thanks

i do not know about gbb/gbt files.
but is it just me or are the 3 other replies to this subject blank??

Users who are viewing this thread