Best 20-20 Scores

i got 447-8
Hayden 125
Gilchrist 97
Ponting 81
Lee 54*
Game crashed as I ended my innings and forgot the screenshot until after.
do you guys use the PRINT SCREEN SYSRQ key to take screens?

totally unrealistic game this is kinda spoils it a bit :(

here is my best using only attacking shot and not the lofted one.So I didn't hit any six.score is 344/3 playing as Aus v/s WI.Frankly speaking I don't know how to time the lofted shot as I miss a lot on slow balls with the lofted ones.

Attachments

• cricket 2005-07-18 21-24-01-82.jpg
    cricket 2005-07-18 21-24-01-82.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 98
my highest score was 225-7 playing with Australia vs West Indies. a typical 20-20 match score, specially playing at the oval;)

Attachments

• clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 95
  • clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 93
here's my effort. Also got 8-9 with Hogg. (8 wickets, 9 runs)

Attachments

• 340.JPG
    340.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 84
  • scorecard.JPG
    scorecard.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 84
  • bowling.JPG
    bowling.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 81
whats your secret of bowling? Good work for getting a hat trick with hogg, his such a crap bowler when i use him :P

catdad2001 said:
here is my best using only attacking shot and not the lofted one.So I didn't hit any six.score is 344/3 playing as Aus v/s WI.Frankly speaking I don't know how to time the lofted shot as I miss a lot on slow balls with the lofted ones.

all you have to do if press different button :D

hehe !! :D

Padz said:
whats your secret of bowling? Good work for getting a hat trick with hogg, his such a crap bowler when i use him :P

keep pitching the ball up the pitch just outside offstump and spin it into the batsman. They either defend or swing and miss.

mndl632 all you did was use 2 player. Why lie to look good? It's quite obvious you just used 2 player and kept bowling them out. You must have hit a couple of runs with the second player to make it look a bit more realistic.

khan31 said:
mndl632 all you did was use 2 player. Why lie to look good? It's quite obvious you just used 2 player and kept bowling them out. You must have hit a couple of runs with the second player to make it look a bit more realistic.

i didn't, why the hell would i do something like that, just because you probably can't do the same against the computer, you immediately think that i had to have cheated to do that.

is this the full game you guys are playing? or is there some demo i have missed? lol because everyone seems to be playing with/against the same teams in a 20/20 game :S

Hicksy551993 said:
is this the full game you guys are playing? or is there some demo i have missed? lol because everyone seems to be playing with/against the same teams in a 20/20 game :S
Demo expander. Only for non-commentatory version though.

Users who are viewing this thread