What is the best AI Patch?

• Radagas Version 2 Patch

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Tutsis Latest Patch

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Ravis Latest Patch

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
Your Welcome.Also,I am making a patch of my own(from scratch)for tests and odi's.It is still in the testing stages.When it is fully completed,I will post it here.So far,I think I have got the pacing PERFECT.I think the patch should be released by about 25th(Christmas Day:))

Radaga said:
I have made a few changes to Ravi's patches, but so far i have only finished the test match patch. Try this patch i have attached, it is a lot harder to bat now.

(this patch is only for tests)

Thanks Radaga, I gave it a test, but its still very easy to score,, I was scoring about 7per over. I'd suggest turn down the slogs for advance ondrive, coverdrive,, especially advance ondrive,, always goes for six. and the overall power of the shots. Because even just playing leg glances and straight drives can usually get you boundries.

groobz said:
Thanks Radaga, I gave it a test, but its still very easy to score,, I was scoring about 7per over. I'd suggest turn down the slogs for advance ondrive, coverdrive,, especially advance ondrive,, always goes for six. and the overall power of the shots. Because even just playing leg glances and straight drives can usually get you boundries.
as it is a Test Match patch i did not change the advance shots, thinking no-one would use tem in this type of game. If you do use them though just use the config editor to increase their difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread