What is the best AI Patch?

• Radagas Version 2 Patch

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Tutsis Latest Patch

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Ravis Latest Patch

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
WELL i played with Ravi patch and I bolwed England out for 150 runs in 30 overs all bolwed's and catches... and in retutn i made those runs in little over 22 overs!
with only 3 wickets given!

the pitch was green...

so im not sure if this is wat the patch is supposed to do

Originally posted by naynesh
WELL i played with Ravi patch and I bolwed England out for 150 runs in 30 overs all bolwed's and catches... and in retutn i made those runs in little over 22 overs!
with only 3 wickets given!

the pitch was green...

so im not sure if this is wat the patch is supposed to do

On a green pitch, the batsmen do tend to get out soon using Ravi's patch. On hard/normal pitches, they bat pretty well. That has been my experience as well.

In Ravi's patch i've got 8 wickets in an ODI from Glen McGrath, in the end i was trying to stop getting wickets with him but he was still gettin em. Ravi's patches are great when you first use them, but you can get used to them quite easily. Are you still gonna make a new patch Ravi? I don't think any1 will fix the bowling issue though.

Small review

Ravi's Patch - Fun for batting, shots can come off in all different directions. A little easy, can score 8-9 per over on test match. Bowling is ok, cpu dont make high scores.

Tutsi Patch - Batting difficult, not much pace on the ball. Bowling is way too easy, can usually get teams out for less than 100 sometimes less than 50.

I'm using Radaga's patch now, with ravi's fieldplacements and it seems realistic. Batting is a little easy, but still i think its the best.

sofar my impression about tutsi's 7.3 patch'

batting is quit hard"But i still manage to make around 200 plus.Bowling is tough'but if you get the bowl in right place's you will manage to calm the cpu down'cpu doesn't show agression in the middel of the inning let's say around 25' first 15 over's they look for the big one's which is really really realistic" so' OVERALL I WILL GIVE TUTSI'S PATCH 5/5'

Which one has the easiest batting? could you post it here(the patch) and tell me how to install, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread