What is the best AI Patch?

• Radagas Version 2 Patch

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Tutsis Latest Patch

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Ravis Latest Patch

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
Vic - Radaga's patch isn't really official, its just something that he was working on. It's based on Ravi's patch model, but made harder and only for testmatches. You can find it in Radaga's thread made in the stories section

Will - I havn't tried Koala's yet, but from the ones that i've tried, Ravi's is the easiest for batting.

That is 'cause he is only one making patches currently.Ravi and Sac2k4pt have stopped making patches.

well SAC2K4 recently released their patches for both tests and odi's right?

Yeah those were supposed to be his final patches(he told me himself)

Curently I use tutsi's patch 6.xx
Can anyone make a comparison af all the patches.And tell what the diffrences are.

Tutsi Patches:

I have not played much with these patches.The batting(in the latest ones) is very tough and realistic.However,some bugs with the pacing have been found.This patch is good but is a little on the easy side.

Ravi's Patches:

I use only these patches.They are damn tough and realistic.THe pacing is awesome.The batting is a little on the easy side but this is to compensate for the fact that the cpu score gigantic scores(especially in odi's).The Ai is excellent.It is fun to bowl with this patch as the ai is very good.It is for hardcore gamers.Overall,the best part about this patch is the pacing of the cpu.

Sac2k4pt Patches:

I have not played much with these patches.The batting is tough.The Ai is reasonably good.The patch is not very good with odi's.The patch is awsome in test matches.

Overall:

Tutsi Patches-8.5/10-Realistic batting but faulty pacing
Ravi Patches-9.5/10-Excellent in every aspect.
Sac2k4pt's patches-8/10-Excellent in Test matches,Okay in Odi's.

I agree with what Gold has to say,, however a few more points

Tutsi & Sac patches are horrible for bowling on,, you can have the oppistion out for under 100 usually.

Ravi's patch is very easy for batting once you've played it a few times.

currently i use ravi's for bowling, and switch too sacs when batting.

groobz said:
I agree with what Gold has to say,, however a few more points

Tutsi & Sac patches are horrible for bowling on,, you can have the oppistion out for under 100 usually.

Ravi's patch is very easy for batting once you've played it a few times.

currently i use ravi's for bowling, and switch too sacs when batting.

I have made a few changes to Ravi's patches, but so far i have only finished the test match patch. Try this patch i have attached, it is a lot harder to bat now.

(this patch is only for tests)

Attachments

• Test Cricket Patch.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread