• Sid

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Satish

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

pentagram

Banned for Account Faking
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hallo guys. I am a newbie to the forum who is very interested in AI patches and AI patching in general. i Know that we have monthly awards & votes to choose the best,but i personally wanted to see whose patches u guys like the most..

I've tried all patches,and my favourites are Tutsi v2.1 and the recent Extreme Ai v3.0..which patcher & patches do u like the most???

I like Boss's human batting & bowling & CPU pacing, Tutsi's CPU bowling and the outfields from Extreme AI. There are good things in all the patches so it's a tough choice. Still, boss gets my vote. :happy

It's pretty individual I guess. I always prefered Ravi's (Crick4life) patches for C2k4. I've only tried Tutsi for c2k5.

gonzo99 said:
I like Boss's human batting & bowling & CPU pacing, Tutsi's CPU bowling and the outfields from Extreme AI. There are good things in all the patches so it's a tough choice. Still, boss gets my vote. :happy

you got that right. Boss's patch is excellent for batting and bowling & Satish's extreme patch 3.0 has the most realistic outfield pacing & edge features. If u like it slog around u cud go for tutsi..

I voted for satish . the outfield pacing is outstanding & i think he listens to suggestions & he makes personalised patches for member's. thats cool.

Can any of u Boss fans tell me how to get wickets with his patch. Bowling marker is too damn big. How do u guys work out where to pitch the ball.

Satish's AI Extreme 3.0 is excellent. I also like Tutsi's and Bosses patches.

sami ullah khan said:
Can any of u Boss fans tell me how to get wickets with his patch. Bowling marker is too damn big. How do u guys work out where to pitch the ball.

Get the re-release of boss's patch from HERE

Also, if you are finding the lack of forward defensive shots in Tests to be a problem there is a fix posted in the same thread. Look for a post by "six hit" on about page 16 of the thread.

Hope this helps :cool:

Hi Tutsi, that's good to hear. There's gonna be a few new releases to try in the next week or two. We're spoiled by you guys - thanks :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread