• Chris Gayle

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sanath Jayasuriya

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big hitting? No one has mentioned Ali Brown a man who hit 200+ in a reduced overs match vs Middlesex, about 40 overs iirc. Now that's hitting.

Broken pavillion anyone?
2841045_smash.jpg

ill say kallis based on career efforts let flintoff play a bit more before he eventually takes the top spot. even if he isnt bowling well now im pretty shore kallis is one of only a couple cricketers to be ranked in the top 5 in batting and bowling at the same time wich was only a couple of years ago, but thats just my opinion

The LG ICC Test All-rounder Rankings

All-rounders

1 Jacques Kallis SA

2 Andrew Flintoff ENG

3 Shaun Pollock SA

4 Sanath Jayasuriya SL

5 Daniel Vettori NZ

The LG ICC ODI All-rounder Rankings

1 Andrew Flintoff ENG

2 Andrew Symonds AUS

3 Shaun Pollock SA

4 Shoaib Malik PAK

5 Chris Gayle WI

Last edited:
Great effort by Vettori to get into that list. Surpising that Sanath Jayasuriya isn't in the ODI list.

Kallis can't bowl, Flintoff is much better than kallis, in the rankings just posted by Rangeela how is Flintoff not in the test bowling rankings?

Warwickshire said:
1.Flintoff
2.Kallis
3.Pollock
3.Symonds
4.Jayasuria
5.Gayle
6.Pathan
7.Razzak
8.Giles

100.Afridi (just to wind up afrdid25) (and i see you have another account mini_afridi:))

for god sake i am only afridi25 and shahid afridi( who got banned)

i don't know who mini afridi is and just cos i got the same avatar as him does not mean i am him

no_remorse28 said:
ill say kallis based on career efforts let flintoff play a bit more before he eventually takes the top spot. even if he isnt bowling well now im pretty shore kallis is one of only a couple cricketers to be ranked in the top 5 in batting and bowling at the same time wich was only a couple of years ago, but thats just my opinion

The LG ICC Test All-rounder Rankings

All-rounders

1 Jacques Kallis SA

2 Andrew Flintoff ENG

3 Shaun Pollock SA

4 Sanath Jayasuriya SL

5 Daniel Vettori NZ

The LG ICC ODI All-rounder Rankings

1 Andrew Flintoff ENG

2 Andrew Symonds AUS

3 Shaun Pollock SA

4 Shoaib Malik PAK

5 Chris Gayle WI

Kallis isn't in the one day rankings though. Flintoff is top of that, and 2nd in the test. Gives him a clear lead really.

from that list I chose Kallis, but overall I'd say Adam Gillchrist

I think Flintoof is equally good with bat and bowl so he is like a complete allrounder but Kallis is like a world class batsmen but his bowling is pretty good too but i think he is mainly a batsmen

I've always said that to be a true all-rounder, you should be able to get into the side for either batting or bowling. This is very rare. Kallis wouldn't get picked as a bowler alone. Flintoff probably would.

And thats a pretty good argument against Vettori, Pathan, Malik (lol), Gayle and Giles.

Yes who said they were allrounders well Malik is a batsmen but he can bowl but not a complete allrounder

Users who are viewing this thread