Best Cricket commentator

Status
Not open for further replies.
One person i really cant stand as a commentator is that posh bloke from channel 4 and also channel 9 i think. Mark Nicholas. everything is just wonderful and glorious in his eyes.
You just cant beat Geoff Boycott. ok he might be controversial and think he is the closest thing to god but like the poster above says.. he tells it how it is and thats what the viewer wants.

Best Commentary Team

After being glued to the tele this summer fort he ashes, for the first time in many a year, I always look forward with relish to Geoff Boycott and Tony Greig in tandem, obviusly no love lost between them and neither pulls his punches either. Hope Tony Greig stays around.

David 'bumble' lloyd any day. although with mark nicholas hes more worried about his hair being in place than the cricket

Darrend1234 said:
David 'bumble' lloyd any day. although with mark nicholas hes more worried about his hair being in place than the cricket

I gotta agree Bumble is class

stevie said:
Probably better off being closed, already have a discussion on this in the Cricket Chat forum. Anyone care to close?

Oh dear the jobsworth Planet Cricket Gestapo strike again.
Do you lot wear a uniform when your on duty?

dazza76 said:

Oh, sorry for just pointing out there is already a similar thread in the correct forum that has been running alot longer than this.

dazza76 said:

What is the job of the mods if not to ensure that the forum is easy to use and accessible for everyone? With duplicate threads running in different forums (and one of them the wrong forum) I can't see any reason not to close this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread