Best Cricket Shots of the Decade | [2000-2009] |

I don't care about the shot anymore, all I want is someone to agree with me that Dilshan looks quite like a black Johnny Depp.

because he really does, and I keep saying this slyly hoping someone will go "YOU'RE RIGHT!" but it never happens.

Nah, he played that way before then. He played it during the 1st series after Dev Whatmore had came in, v the Zims, 03-04. The 1st win after 4 years match.

But it's not his shot either. It's called the Marillier Scoop. And there is a reason for that. Dude named Marillier from Zims played that shot v McGrath. But after him Ashfool was the 1st 1 to copy it, and play it on regular biases. But now that Dilscoop is out, and every 1 playing that Mari-Scoop, it doesnt look as cool. so Ash failed there too...

That's the guy I remember first playing it. Dougie Marillier what a legend. NOT. Ah, well at least I remembered that about him at least.

Also honourable mention should go to Mal Loye who came to Australia in 06/07 determined to sweep Brett Lee for 6 and did so once at least:
YouTube - Mal Loye smashes Brett Lee for six

Also swept Mitch Johnson for 6 - this was more impressive than the one off Lee.
YouTube - Mal Sticks It On The Roof

And this one also deserves a link: when it goes wrong...
YouTube - Mal takes one on the chin

I don't care about the shot anymore, all I want is someone to agree with me that Dilshan looks quite like a black Johnny Depp.

because he really does, and I keep saying this slyly hoping someone will go "YOU'RE RIGHT!" but it never happens.

You're Right. Check my photoshop -

dil3.jpg
dilu.jpg
dilk.jpg

Tum Tum that was in 1999!
Whatever year it may be,the fact is he just wants to make fun.I won't be surprised now if any Indian fan posts a pic/video of Ricky Ponting getting out.And then the trend follows.:facepalm

Whatever year it may be,the fact is he just wants to make fun.I won't be surprised now if any Indian fan posts a pic/video of Ricky Ponting getting out.And then the trend follows.:facepalm

Abstinence, in more ways than one, helps :laugh.

Anyone remember's Bhajji's switch hit :p?

Users who are viewing this thread