Beyond the Limits of Eastern Philosophy

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just thought maybe we could get the rep system amped up. I know that 11 green dots is the maximum you can have, so it there is no difference from 7000 reps to 2000 in the bar. I thought it would be a great idea if we did something like have the green start to be replaced by silver. Than when you get to 4000 reps change it to gold. Etc, maybe have the maximum at 10000 which will be 11 gold dots. Although it shouldn't go back to one silver dot when you go past 2000 reps or something, the first one should just be replaced with silver. So you have 1 silver and 10 green. Just a process like this

Here are some I have photo shopped to show what I mean.

It is an animation, just wait for it to change.

Attachments

• PC-Ideas-1.gif
    PC-Ideas-1.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 98

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
You wanna spam the rep system eh? ;)

Reps are only a bit of fun. I don't got around my neighbourhood going "I GOT REPS I GOT REPS!" every time I get one.

If I did, well it's obvious, I'd be one sad kid.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Tbh, my initial response would have been a no, on the basis we don't want to add any importance to reps as they are indeed supposed to be just a bit of fun. However we are at the point where the majority of members who have been here more than a year and been active have reached the limit of the plips, and having them under each post becomes a bit useless if everyone has the same number of them.

There is something on the way...

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Annoying Devil, I don't think you can get any lower. :p

You're lower than hell.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That is the name, if someone else's rep level was that low it would say Annoyingdevil as well.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Tbh, my initial response would have been a no, on the basis we don't want to add any importance to reps as they are indeed supposed to be just a bit of fun. However we are at the point where the majority of members who have been here more than a year and been active have reached the limit of the plips, and having them under each post becomes a bit useless if everyone has the same number of them.

There is something on the way...

Yeah true, but like people such as barmyarmy and duff are just off the charts, just a thought they would could be on gold or something. Doesn't really matter, but if you can why not...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We can keep amping the descriptions up but I've already added quite a lot and run out of witty things to say (ergo donkeys in the afterlife etc).

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
We can keep amping the descriptions up but I've already added quite a lot and run out of witty things to say (ergo donkeys in the afterlife etc).

Haha yeah, you can't really go past the limits of eastern philosophy :p. What about the actual color of the bar though?

Users who are viewing this thread