Bidding 1; Dublin Destroyers

Well I can make that bid on my own, so it stands. But obviously if Tom wants he can buy in at a later date so I can start to recoup some of the huge amount spent on this. Knowing my luck every other team will go for less than 10,000.

Well seeing as the bidding ended at 4:00 (stupid if you ask me, the whole point of bidding is you go as high as you can until everyone else pulls out, so there shouldn't really be a deadline) it looks like me and Jaz are the owners (10% stake Jaz ;) :p)

Well seeing as the bidding ended at 4:00 (stupid if you ask me, the whole point of bidding is you go as high as you can until everyone else pulls out, so there shouldn't really be a deadline) it looks like me and Jaz are the owners (10% stake Jaz ;) :p)

It's a pleasure doing buisness with you. :onpc

The thing is that the PC times are wrong, the clock has gone forward and therefore it is 4:15 when Jaz posted. That's 5 minutes after the deadline...

I have to stand by my decision, the final time was 16:10, you guys put in an offer at 16:15.

Obviously, there are 5 other teams ;)

Well done Matt, the team is yours as soon as you pay me the money :p

Just to say now, MOST of the interest will go towards the prize fund.

Well done Matt, the team is yours as soon as you pay me the money :p
The donation you are about to receive isn't a donation, rather it is the payment. I will require a response confirming your receipt of the money within an hour or you will be subject to a 1000 vCash processing fee.

Got it!

Mwhahaha

Last edited:
Wow. If teams are going for that much I wonder how the owners will have the money to actually contract players!

Users who are viewing this thread