Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date
I do not know why but I liked Table Top Cricket, I bought it for $9.99 and was one of the best game for that price money. I think it did not sell many and hence BA thought about pricing it higher this game which is similar arcade.

Played this after a long time and it is still fun. What a last ball thriller.

Hi guys. I'm not sure what the reason is for complaining about the price. Most game titles, AAA or not, are usually priced high initially.

Give it time, all new games are expensive in general.

Secondly, I would love to see a video posted without anyone talking. I don't really know what the commentary in the game is like or the actual sound and feel of the crowd etc.

I will wait for the price of the game to drop after a few months, just like what I have done for all the games that I have ever purchased!

I get the impression that BA’s overall interaction with this forum now will be minimal to maybe non existent.

I know absolutely nothing but I just get a feeling that they may be the case. It’s dwindled by the game.

First game I won’t be buying and that’s mainly because the arcade style doesn’t appeal to me. But on top of that seems like there are some funky bugs flying about in there as well!

It’s essentially non-existent at the moment. Matt has vanished.. at least from here... and Ross cracked the sads yonks ago.

Lost all faith in BA having purchased 3 games with them. I have more fun playing iPhone cricket games, even with all the intrusive advertising.

My 8 year old is getting some value out of Ashes. So I suppose that’s something.

The game seems to be completely broken on switch:

1. Very bad frame rate issues, sometimes it drops down to less than 5 FPS.
2. Loading times between deliveries are very inconsistent but long mostly.
3. The game froze on me 3-4 times and I to force close it.

In my opinion at the current state the game is not worth even for half the listed price, I am really disappointed.

Look I kinda agree with the public here as I am massive fan of big ant and love the work they put in to make some of the best games in the world like cricket who most of us live and breathe the sport but I don't appreciate the devlopers for what they have done and apprecaited their fans who are the ones that have made them be big ant we have grown your game I feel we support your game no matter what usaully and do not get a reply for simply asking what was in the patch was a bit annoying as you guys all ways post patch notes and reply to these forums but you guys never say anything hopefully the bad people have put you off as there still is good too left here.

Look I kinda agree with the public here as I am massive fan of big ant and love the work they put in to make some of the best games in the world like cricket who most of us live and breathe the sport but I don't appreciate the devlopers for what they have done and apprecaited their fans who are the ones that have made them be big ant we have grown your game I feel we support your game no matter what usaully and do not get a reply for simply asking what was in the patch was a bit annoying as you guys all ways post patch notes and reply to these forums but you guys never say anything hopefully the bad people have put you off as there still is good too left here.
I think Ross posted ages ago the posting style of certain members put them off from posting here anymore?

I think Ross posted ages ago the posting style of certain members put them off from posting here anymore?
yeh fair disapointing he still goes on twitter I think I will end up buying this game as I love cricket and I can trust my lads big ant to patch a couple of things so lets see

How frequently has this happen that a game requires a Day 1 patch? Particularly in BA's case?

Hi guys. I'm not sure what the reason is for complaining about the price. Most game titles, AAA or not, are usually priced high initially.

Give it time, all new games are expensive in general.

Secondly, I would love to see a video posted without anyone talking. I don't really know what the commentary in the game is like or the actual sound and feel of the crowd etc.

I will wait for the price of the game to drop after a few months, just like what I have done for all the games that I have ever purchased!

Most AAA games come out around $69-79 AUD here, generally only the special editions with all the extras that cost more, people are complaining about the price because there is very limited value for money.

Likely mostly because of me, his behaviour was quite poor though, I had been constructive with my criticisms on Twitter earlier in the year until he muted/blocked me and continued to be childish on here. I'd say Mike would still be posting on here and Discord, but Ross has likely told him not to.

Likely mostly because of me, his behaviour was quite poor though, I had been constructive with my criticisms on Twitter earlier in the year until he muted/blocked me and continued to be childish on here. I'd say Mike would still be posting on here and Discord, but Ross has likely told him not to.
To be fair though they are probably buggered if they do and buggered if they don't....

Users who are viewing this thread