Bilal.grafix $$$BACK$$$ .:REQUESTS=OFF:.

Do you like my work so far???

• Yes, lovin it!!!

Votes: 55 82.1%
  • No, its crap!!!

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Don't Know...

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Don't want to answer...

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Hey...Bilal...I got a request...Can you do me a siggy for my story?? Something similar to my current siggy?? But add Afridi for sure.

Thanks.

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i will do mate when get time...anyways the edit to the sprite...in this the sprite to the right is less visible just to give a sense of motion...

KyoMovingSpriteEDIT.png

rabeta

News Team Member
Other version was better. Now make a footy or cricket sig lol.

domiw

Club Cricketer
thought the render didn't do the BG justice so banged a nice one in...change of text and a couple of slight tweaks...better???

i certainly think so...lol...

V1:
Haze1.png

I dont agree with the comments about too much distraction away from the focal point. ther's not much sense of depth here man,and the flow is in different directions.

ahhh...my first sprite in forever...cnc please :)

Simple:
KyoSprite3.png

i am loving the flow here, just perfect. Too much negative space here though, that's the killer.

newest :)

Coloured:
VintageHaze1.jpg

white border again...

A bit too chaotic in my eyes. It looks like the c4d has been splattered everywhere and there is not much detail in where you put it. not much depth again, and no lighting.

well my photoshop CS3 version really f****d up and didn't work so had to revert to good old CS2...and this is what i got:rolleyes:...

RogerFedererSiggy.jpg

RogerFedererSiggy2.jpg

comments please:cheers

Not much effects used, but the ones that are used, are used very well. splatter brushing well placed, visually pleasnig, nice colours.

my newest than...just a little something:rolleyes:

V1:
AnimeSiggy1.jpg

the first one has white border btw...same as the black one...

If I'm gonna say anything about this.. I'm gonna say eww.. about the text. kind of.. reverse depth here. nice lighting, good effects and its nice on the eyes.

If I were you, I would try posting some of ur stuff on a website better for gfx. No offence to PC GFX. This is the other forum im on, it's got a great community just post some of ur stuff up there and ask for cnc (constructive criticism). Which is what I tried to give to you. Don't think that I'm being mean, because im just trying to help

~dom

Bilal91

International Coach
yh man no probs...well i kine of already go on a GFX forum so you know it's all sorted...what do you think about my latest sprite one than???

domiw

Club Cricketer
yh man no probs...well i kine of already go on a GFX forum so you know it's all sorted...what do you think about my latest sprite one than???

i will do mate when get time...anyways the edit to the sprite...in this the sprite to the right is less visible just to give a sense of motion...

KyoMovingSpriteEDIT.png

I like the design of this, the background colours are slightly too bright but thays just my opinion. I find the 4 or 5 px lines across icky. It's not a great colour, and if you want them there, I would suggest lowering it to about 2 or 3 px. Again it seems to plain around where the focal is not. the other 2 sprite are kind of distracting and don't really fit in. There you are sir :cheers

Bilal91

International Coach
AkhtarTwirl1.png

AkhtarTwirl2.png

AkhtarTwirl3.png

AkhtarTwirlEDIT.png

used the twirl tool...can't remember when i last used it...lol...cnc please :)

Users who are viewing this thread