South Africa in Australia

Not as bad as Smiths!And Marto made him pay.For all we know it could of been a more competitive match if they'd dismissed him.A poor finish to the series(i.e. Thread).

Why were we wearen blue, i switched it on in SA's innings and thought my TV was screwed....

Ouch another aussie misses out on the first ever century in 20/20. Looked like a great knock from Martyn this should silent anyone that thinks he can't bat aggressively.
Pretty good bowling by all our bowled, Bracken is particular only going at 3 an over.

Martyn should be called back for the Tests without a doubt.

I saw recently an article of the recent centuries in 5 years. All are great players in the list. Guess who isn't playing anymore for his country (apart from Kirsten)?

Will Sachin's record be eclipsed
http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2006/jan/06stats.htm

Based on one innings in a no pressure situation?

And who would you drop?

Another disgracefull performance from SA with the bat in the pro 20. As if the batting performance vs NZ at the wanderers wasn't bat enough. Now they come up with this showing. :crying

Gosh the Aussie uniform was horendous. What were Adidas and Cricket Austrlia thinking :D It was a great batting display by the Aussies and don't think will have any effect on the upcoming VB series. Now Australia's record is 2 wins and 1 loss. I think Australia's loss to England last year is still the largest defeat atm, so at least South Africa didn't endure a massive loss like Australia :D The SA bowling attack was very inexperienced though and I though Kruger and Pollock bowled well early on. With Nel, Langaveldt, Prince and Kemp back they will be a formidable force in the VB series.

kodos said:
The SA bowling attack was very inexperienced though and I though Kruger and Pollock bowled well early on.
True, but overall SA had the better more experiened bowling line-up due to
Pollock playing a part in the game, yet the best bowler in the game by far
was Nathan Bracken, even Mike Lewis & Hopes bowled better than Pollock.

Last edited:
kodos said:
Gosh the Aussie uniform was horendous. What were Adidas and Cricket Austrlia thinking :D It was a great batting display by the Aussies and don't think will have any effect on the upcoming VB series. Now Australia's record is 2 wins and 1 loss. I think Australia's loss to England last year is still the largest defeat atm, so at least South Africa didn't endure a massive loss like Australia :D The SA bowling attack was very inexperienced though and I though Kruger and Pollock bowled well early on. With Nel, Langaveldt, Prince and Kemp back they will be a formidable force in the VB series.
I thought the outfits were really nice. Don't know how they came up with Grey,but it was still pretty sweet.
Krugar was impressive.

I dont mind the design of the kit, but the colour i felt was awful. They should of retained the gold and green colour or use another colour which was more appealing. They looked like aliens out at the GABBA while they were fielding :D

Users who are viewing this thread