South Africa in Australia

2 of which Aus has played in for a record of 1 loss 1 win. I don't know how Aus do it but they seem to be the team playing all the 20/20s as this one against SA is their 3rd double that of any other team.

Botha's action is fine.
If murali's doosra action is considered legal there is no way anyone in the world can be called for chucking.

Macgills action is fine you are alowed to bowl with a bent elbow.
Its when you bend the elbow then straighten it. Its chucking

I dont get why Botha was reported now in Australia but when he played the 4 ODI's in India there was no suspicion about his bowling. His action is apocryphal though, even Murali's action seems more legitimate than his.

Botha's action is horrible, you can tell he used to be a medium pacer. With Murali there is definitely an illusion of his arm bending much more than it does, but from different angles and in slow motion you understand it better. Botha on the other hand, at least when bowling some, if not all deliveries, looking at him front on you can see the elbow bent for much of the arm rotation and then straighten at the end.

The last time I saw Johan Botha he was a fat guy bowling medium pace for yorkshire, he doesn't suit spin.

Watching the game tomorrow morning, 8:30AM GMT start for the lads in UK.

Kallis won't be playing in this 20/20 due to his injury.
Probably not much of a blow as the Kallis I know isn't a very fast scorer and his bowling hasn't been the greatest.

SA has more expierence at this game than aus . That should count in our favour. SA has had 2 domestic competitions of pro 20 while in aus they have only started a competition this month if my info is correct. But from the withdrawals it seems both teams are disrespecting this form of the game. I hope both teams picks up injuries for their slack attitude. I am sure the paying public wants to see their heroes in action.

aussie1st said:
Kallis won't be playing in this 20/20 due to his injury.
Probably not much of a blow as the Kallis I know isn't a very fast scorer and his bowling hasn't been the greatest.

He can score fast if he wants too, but doesn't.

I remember Kallis last winter, he can smash teams around, but he cares about his average too much :mad:.

Users who are viewing this thread