Blake's Signature Shop

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm only . years old, I've only been doing graphics for about 6 or so months, and I only recently got Photoshop a month or two ago. I have much more work, but that is from when I was bad, using cheap cruddy programs, so I'll just post the half decent ones that I've done up here. The ones that I'm posting were all done in Photoshop CS3, in fact the CJ Bruton one, which you'll see if you feast your eyes down the page, was the first one I ever made in Photoshop CS3.

If you want to request a signature, please tell me what..

- Content (what object(s) or player(s) in the signature)
- Size (what size in pixels do you want me to make the signature. The standard size I make is 500 x 150, but I'm not sure if this forum allows signatures that big. If somebody could fill me in on what size this forum allows, I would be grateful)

And optionally,

- Text (what text you want in the signature. If you don't include any text, I will just put the player's name into the signature, nothing else)
- Colour (what colour(s) you want in your signature)
- Background (a certain cricket stadium, just anything you want in your background)
- Logos (I'm not great at incorporating logos into my graphics, so often they won't look the best, but I do try)

If you include a picture of the objects or players you want in your signature, more often than not I will finish the signature much faster, because I won't have to search for good pictures for me to use in the signature.

I usually will get all requests done within a week - BUT, I don't often visit PlanetCricket and I stay more around the forums of StickSports and TakeForum, and I can't guarantee that I won't just disappear off and forget about this site. It's not one of the main sites I visit, just one I check, but don't often post. I've decided to start this as practice for my graphics, I'm going to be doing a multimedia subject in year 9, so this is basically practice for it.

That's about all! Here's some samples of my work. The first of my work is older, and therefore not as good, whilst the pictures at the end are all made recently and will often be the best, because I, like everybody, do improve a lot as I make more signatures.

CJ Bruton:

cjbruton.jpg

Andy Roddick:

andyroddick.jpg

Sam McKinnon:

sammckinnon.jpg

Gary Ablett Jr:

garyablettjr.jpg

Ewalsh96 (custom signature):

ewalsh96.jpg

Craig Moore:

CraigMoore.jpg

Monty Panesar:

montymonty.jpg

R_I_C_H (custom signature):

r_i_c_h.jpg

Melbourne Demons:

demons.jpg

Tampa Bay Lightning:

F1-Mania.jpg

Jivitesh 1 (custom signature):

JIVITESH1.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar:

sachintendulkar.jpg

Ricky Ponting:

rickyponting-2.jpg

Ian Bell:

ianbell.jpg

Harbhajan Singh:

harbhajan.jpg

Cesc Fabregas:

fabregas.jpg

Shahid Afridi:

afridi.jpg

Nathan Burns:

nathanburn.jpg

Werner Schlager:

schlager.jpg

Russell Robertson:

robertson.jpg

Last edited:

etho11

International Cricketer
I would have to say that Ponting, Singh and Bell are amazing.

blake

School Cricketer
Thanks, I actually followed a tutorial for the Harbhajan Singh one to get the robot effect, about 20 layers with it. I made the Ian Bell signature for another member as a request.

Thanks for your response, really, if I didn't have anybody that made comments like that I wouldn't go past being an amateur using Microsoft Paint, making stupid little things. It's peoples' encouragement that keeps me going.

Thanks for responding so soon!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Hey man; Afridi, Singh (except cutting), Bell, Ponting, Monty (except cutting) and Schlager (Except render effects) Are all awesome!

Just work on your render effects and your great!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I Would Give Up A "WOW" For The Amount Of Sigs You've Done Seeing As You Are Still A Nice 12 Yr Old Kid.:p:).

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Burns and Singh are great! So damn good for a 12 year old!

blake

School Cricketer
Thanks Hooper, FB and KBChandraw for your compliments. If anybody wants any signatures done, I'll be glad to do them.

By the way, does anybody know why this is happening? Whenever I try and install Photoshop CS3 on Vista, as soon as I open the 'Setup' application, it immediately exits back out of it. I can't get Photoshop set up on this computer. I use this Vista computer for pretty much everything, but I can't get Photoshop. Right now I'm stuck to using Photoshop on a spare computer which is still XP, which is kind of annoying, because it's terribly slow and takes forever to load, and I hardly ever use it.

This happened to anybody before? I tried turning User Account Control on and off, because sometimes that stuffs up a few programs (although it's terribly annoying), but no luck.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Maybe You're Using The PS Which Was Made Complatible For the XP Edition. Maybe You Can Download Some Updates From Adobe.com Which Can give You Perfect Run On Vista.:).

blake

School Cricketer
I think I know how to get it working now, looked at the Photoshop forums on Adobe, it seems quite a lot of people are having the same problem. I think it's just something I need to do with a command script. However, it didn't completely install correctly when I tried it again, but I think that might have been because of me opening the Internet right after it said not to.

Ah well, I'll try again today. :D

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Well bloody hell mate. You're a superstar.

I have a request. Would you be able to do a Gilly sig in the style of the Harbajan sig? But different colours to suit Australia? Thanks mate. :D

Last edited:

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
awesome start to your siggy career
absolutely awesome keep it up

Can you make me a signature
its for my story and it should have
- freddie seccombe (or a shorter version)
- and a title LIKE rags to ritches but you can make it up

good luck and thanks

usy

Chairman of Selectors
a very good opening post. Good Signatures, Good work. Bright future IMO.

blake

School Cricketer
I'm really sorry guys to disappoint you, but Photoshop is not working for me. For some reason everything is in sepia - I don't know whether it's a problem because of my LCD monitor on my computer, but it won't show black and white. For now I have put off doing graphics until it is fixed, but I have no idea how long it might take to get it right.

Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread