BLC 2005 Editor Question to Rubber Genius

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
rubber genius, would you or anyone else be ablke to tell me what we are able to edit in the editor... i heard that we cant edit the appearances... is that for any players cos cant you create players so obviously you would hjave to be able to edit their apperance...

then can you edit stuff like wat hat they wear, bowling action etc? and im guessin their attributes 2...

if you could pretty much list wat is and is not editable, to the best of your knowledge that would be much appreciated by myself and the other members here, thnx in advance mate.

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if that hasn't been answered somewhere before but its a damn good question all the same! Yeah I'd like to know too now lol

brad352

Executive member
We can't edit anything apart from the names- doesn't apply to your career player of course. In other words, we get the ability to fix their incorrect names and nothing else

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
you cant be serious.... this is like cricket 2002 revisited.

surely we can edit their attributes...

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
whiteninness said:
you cant be serious.... this is like cricket 2002 revisited.

surely we can edit their attributes...

I am sure you can't edit player attributes but you can edit your own career player's attributes.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Turbanation said:
I am sure you can't edit player attributes but you can edit your own career player's attributes.
would this non ability be the case just for the ICC squads with real names, not the fake name squads or is it just non available all round.

if so, we cant add players then can we unless we make a lot of career players.....

it would suck if we cant create our own teams and players....

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Why does Kasper have Harmison's bowling action :what?
That needs to be fixed.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
well i really hope that we can somehow full edit the original players and add our own. i aint talkin about career players, just basic players like puttin Michael Hussey in the aussie squad for example. Haddin 2.

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
Im pretty sure hussey and haddin will be available in the full game, bujt just not in the demo

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
well for exhibition games etc there are only squads of 14 i heard....

in the demo you get the squad of 14 from the champions trophy, for the WC you get the 14 man world cup squad so both of those squads are a bit dated.

the 14 man fake name squad for all other matches should be new n updated with the likes of katich, hussey, haddin etc but still 14 aint many players. if we can edit them thats 1 thing but im sure we'd like to have like 20 or so players that we can choose from for each game, not 14

vnbharath

School Cricketer
Turbanation said:

there is an option "edit/create squad" in the main menu... i think we can create out own players

rsiddi01

School Cricketer
how can i edit the career players using the editor my question where is the player located :S can't find my career player in the editor

Users who are viewing this thread