BLC Edit Problem - the editor by xecret software

Leigh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I downloaded BLC Edit from this site. This is the editor made by xecret software. I also installed the Visual Basic runtime libraries as required for the program to work. However when i come to start the program i get an error message saying "BLCEDIT caused an invalid page fault in
module SHELL32.DLL...", and aborts the program. Please could someone tell me how to fix the erro as it is a valuable editor for the game.
Thanks, :( :(

Leigh

School Cricketer
Hi Donovan,
The operating system I am using is Windows 95. I think the version of msvbvm50.dll is 5.0 as this is the version of visual basic runtime libraries i have. Hope this can be of some help because it is an excellent editor.
Thanks,

Donovan

School Cricketer
Leigh,

If you go to your WindowsSystem folder (or wherever you put it), right-click on the msvbvm50.dll file and select properties, then click on the 'Version' tab, you will see more detailed version information. Please check.

When you (try to) start the program, does it crash immediately? What I mean is, nothing happens except for the page fault?

Leigh

School Cricketer
Hi Donovan,
The version of the file in question is 0.500
Yes the first thing that happens when i start the program is only the page fault as you suggested.

Thanks,

Donovan

School Cricketer
I suspect that the version should be at least '05.02.8244 (SP2)' for BLC Editor to work correctly, but I'm going to check when I get home in a couple of hours.

In the meantime, please send an email to [email protected] so that I can reply with the correct file, if necessary.

arrediff

School Cricketer
Hi,
  I downloaded BLC Edit from this site.  This is the editor made by xecret software.  I also installed the Visual Basic runtime libraries as required for the program to work.  However when i come to start the program i get an error message saying "BLCEDIT caused an invalid page fault in
module SHELL32.DLL...", and aborts the program.  Please could someone tell me how to fix the erro as it is a valuable editor for the game.
Thanks, :(  :(

hi,
i am ashish
i wanna know from which site did u downloaded blc edit.
can u tell me
or if u have the blc edit files send it to me at [email protected]
bye

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Ashish, the editor that is the best and used by most people can be found within the editors download section of blc online, under the heading "swed".
regards,Paul

MacGill

School Cricketer
When ever i try to create a classic match with the BLC editor i always stuffs up and the program closes. how can i fix it?

Donovan

School Cricketer
Could you be a little more specific about the problem?

Does "the program" refer to BLC or BLC Editor?
If it's the editor, on which step does it "stuff up"?

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Can you tell me Donavan why the Blc full game does work with XP while the demo works with XP and Win 2000. As you work with programming I think you can tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread