BLC On windows XP(Help!) - Possible Solution on P4!!

I am having same problem. I am in USA and downloaded the demo with lots of enthusiasm. As all people said, demo worked on Windows 2000 NT version so I kinda got carried away and did not make sure for its requirements and ordered it brom Britain. Now I cant run it at home. So I have to go to my lab and play that in nights when people are not around (its onofficial to play games in lab!!). Is there any way, to patch it or something. I am so sad about it.
But I guess, people should continue their efforts and keep this forum alive so others can learn from it.
looking forward to some genius's reply

Hey
What happened to the psx emulation technique that was talked about. Did anyone try it out.

I tried to download the simulators. But without any luck as you cannot install the software in XP. I honestly feel, that XP is a disaster of an OS. XP in your machine means you are stuck without backward compatibility.

I have a question. Can anyone say whether the DOWNLOAD here can be used with PlayStation or only in PC games?

Edited By Chanakal on Feb. 07 2002 at 04:30

Bleem and vgs can be used for many playstation games and they have given the list of those game .bye

I don't agree with your view that XP is not backward compatible. Most programs run with XP. The problem with the softwares that you are talking about is... they are very closely programmed with the older OS. The problem is in their programming !!!

I think XP is a very good OS, and there is nothing as good as its stability and speed. The booting technique and the file running systems of NT technology is brilliant. Only running softwares is not what OS's should do, it should run it efficiently.

The only problem with XP is its high pricing and "One PC, one OS thing" through which microsoft wants to mint money.

hey guys good news.
i 've made a 41 MB Patch for BLC.
Now u can play BLC on XP.
i can't upload it so.
so what we can do is someone in INDIA give ur home address and i will send the cd.

Thanks
:)

but it runs only in compatibility mode...

Edited By sangamm on Feb. 09 2002 at 06:56

Hey sangamm what did you do with the BLC exe. Does it run in all the modes. Do you know that the thing you are talking about is actually illegal. You can be prosecuted .....If you sell it or give it to someone else. The person getting the CD from you is also doing illegal.

Anyway If its true what you said, then why is it 41MB. If only the exe is changed(GOD knows how??) then why does a 7MB file change to 41MB. Please send a little more detail. BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

hi saptrishi,

i know that's illegal.But i have no intentions to sell the cd.its just like borrowin cd.its not illegal to keep mp3 util you sell them.

game works in tnt d3d 3dfx but not software ..((can't figure it out) this is kind of a crack which copies all the files .

the size of a file is abou 5-6 mb each.there r about 7 files for each mode.

that's y

:)

Then sangamm please send me the "software" file to [email protected]...

Actually distributing cracks for a software is also illegal.. But I think "Justice delayed is justice denied"

Thats a great news.
Can you run it with windows 2000??
or just XP?
I will send you my address if it can run on 2000 or else I will have to format the hard drive to install xp.
After all I want to play the game
Thanks buddy for all your great work.
And for legal thing saptarshi is talking about, I guess if they want us to buy the game officially they should make the compatible version available. I "officially" bought the game from britain, but what to do with it when it doesnt run? Whats the point of spending all these money.

:P :) :D hey,don't u guys have any presence of m^nd?or any common sen^e.r u really the fans of blc(blconline)?hey don't get exited about it.it is absolutely fake.he says"the size of a file is about 5-6 mb each.there r about 7 files for each mode."which is already fake and he says "game works in tnt d3d 3dfx but not software " d3d graphic card can't play 3dfx mode and 3dfx cards(the voodoo's) can't play in d3d mode(how can he run both modes in the same card?).this is also fake.
do you know: the downloads for blc is illegal,they are (lic) for sony(the .tmd and .tim).

the reason y blc can't run in win2000 and winxp is because of the game's runtime files.(conformed).it will run is win95,98,me and nt.To fix this codemasters should make a core adjustment and make a runtime file.but sadly the team is with EA,so no patchs

i also think mr.sangamm says that the game works fine on his Athlon xp(just a joke)

bye

Edited By lobby on Feb. 10 2002 at 18:18

hello mr.fool lobby
Who says d3d cards can play 3dfx.
Like you play games in diff modes.
you can play!
Those who got 3dfx can chosse 3dfx.exe those d3d can choose d3dtnt.exe or other files..

If you still don't believe give ur address i will pay for the postage myself and see for urself

:angry: :angry: :angry:

then mr.f^kee sangamm:D ,can u explain us how did u make your fake patch.i need full info.tell me if you dare.

(sangamm,be nice,be safe,you need more friends)

bye

Users who are viewing this thread