BLC PC Demo

imran102b

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If anyone get any information on BLC PC Demo Please Post here. Thanks

The Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 demo on PC is expected to be available for download on Thursday 30th June 2005 at the Codemasters website. There have been rumours that it will release earlier than this. This is all that Peer has told us.

WOW..... big size for my 56kconnection but atleats i know its worth it unlike Ea cric 2005 which made me waste 6hrs of downloading time

man 4 days seem such a long time :( don't know what's keeping them from releasing it, and then another 3 hours to download :(:(

Last edited:
Well downloading that C2K5 demo was a waste of time. Just Cricket 2004 with better graphics.

I'm hoping the BLIC Demo is more worth my time. But from what I've read it is.

how can you all bag the crik2k5 demo, i thought it was unreal, and much betther than that crap waste of money known as cric2k4. I have been playing the three overs for the last 5 hours and im only stopping now because I dont want to be sick of it when its released. BLIC is gonna be much more dissapointing than Cric2k5 so I wouldnt waste your time downloading the demo of BLIC, stick with 2k5 the whole way, its gonna be a huge step in cricket gaming

cricket 2005 demo is crap. graphics are good but the players all look like rugby players and besides hayden, most aussies for example are rather skinny then bulky.

also it just doesnt feel that good the controls n the animations. feels like 2004 but shinier

cant wait for BLC demo. also, ive been out of it for a bit, what is the official release date for BLC 2005? prefferably an australian release date

imran102b said:
If anyone get any information on BLC PC Demo Please Post here. Thanks

Boring question,
I keep hearing the same old **** when is blic demo going to be released and That makes the web boring. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread