BLC PC Demo

The only thing your purchasing, by buying cricket 2005, is new decoration pieces. ;)

I can see much improvement in bowling as compare to cricket 2004. But batting is crap.

whiteninness said:
cricket 2005 demo is crap. graphics are good but the players all look like rugby players and besides hayden, most aussies for example are rather skinny then bulky.

also it just doesnt feel that good the controls n the animations. feels like 2004 but shinier

cant wait for BLC demo. also, ive been out of it for a bit, what is the official release date for BLC 2005? prefferably an australian release date

As opposed to the **** house graphics from BLIC, how can you even compare it. I will put my whole bank account on the fact that Cric2k5 will last longer and be more fun, if you disagree with me you can have fun bowling a whole 100 overs in a test match on BLIC

Each to his own, I suppose. It's your money you're wasting on some piece of **** with lovely graphics and bugger all gameplay/lifespan.

Have fun.

Oh, and bourkey_18, note the use of commas and full stops in the previous few lines. Perhaps you could practise using them some time. I presume they still advocate the use of punctuation in schools these days.

The graphics in Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 are excellent. The player models are almost the best I have ever seen in any sports game, the ball physics and brilliant and the animations are incredibly smooth.

The gameplay is fantastic too, the artificial intelligence is awesome, the default field settings are realistic, batting, bowling and fielding are all remarkably fun and you won't be able to slog all the time.

The sound is awesome. The crowds react at the precise points they should do and there is intelligent commentary from the biggest team ever to commentate a sports game. Instead of always talking about the match they are 'watching', they talk about other things too, like how the white ball affects swing, how Australia have made it as the best team in the world, and how past players like Grace and Bradman would fare in the modern game.

Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 can not be missed by any decent cricket fan, but Cricket 2005 is also very good and I will buy both games. Nobody can say Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 is bad. Nobody.

rickyp said:
As opposed to the **** house graphics from BLIC, how can you even compare it. I will put my whole bank account on the fact that Cric2k5 will last longer and be more fun, if you disagree with me you can have fun bowling a whole 100 overs in a test match on BLIC

Cricket 2005 demo was good with nice graphics and animation. But cricket 2005 will last longer and be more fun, I doubt that very much. BLIC is fast paced game where as cricket 2005 is slow.

As far as graphics of BLIC goes it is good enough and character model is better than EA. I need not tell you, but with 5 commentators, great atmosphere in ground ... it willl be much better than cricket 2005 and more importantly the gameplay will be better. I read more good things about BLIC than cricket 2005.

People should stop arguing and abusing the other person because of the game they like..... everyone is allowed their own opinion.

I personally love the Cricket 2005 demo and have been playing it almost all day, and tonight i pre ordered the full game.

Brian Lara International Cricket also looks great and the only bad opinion i have of it at the moment is that there is supposedly no Auto play function. but i will download the BLIC demo on Thursday and pre-order that game as well if it is good.

Just agree to disagree and stop abusing the people who support certain games and/or the company that is making it. I think we all agree that Cricket 2004 was a poor excuse for a game, but its in the past and there isn't anything we can do about it, EA is also responsible for a number of great sport and non-sport games, but it is fair enough that people are unhappy with them and will not purchase their game.

My 2c worth :)

rickyp said:
how can you all bag the crik2k5 demo, i thought it was unreal, and much betther than that crap waste of money known as cric2k4. I have been playing the three overs for the last 5 hours and im only stopping now because I dont want to be sick of it when its released. BLIC is gonna be much more dissapointing than Cric2k5 so I wouldnt waste your time downloading the demo of BLIC, stick with 2k5 the whole way, its gonna be a huge step in cricket gaming

Have you played the BLIC demo?

Hicksy551993 said:
People should stop arguing and abusing the other person because of the game they like..... everyone is allowed their own opinion.

I personally love the Cricket 2005 demo and have been playing it almost all day, and tonight i pre ordered the full game.

Brian Lara International Cricket also looks great and the only bad opinion i have of it at the moment is that there is supposedly no Auto play function. but i will download the BLIC demo on Thursday and pre-order that game as well if it is good.

Just agree to disagree and stop abusing the people who support certain games and/or the company that is making it. I think we all agree that Cricket 2004 was a poor excuse for a game, but its in the past and there isn't anything we can do about it, EA is also responsible for a number of great sport and non-sport games, but it is fair enough that people are unhappy with them and will not purchase their game.

My 2c worth :)

Good shout. I like the look of cricket 2005, maybe its because of desperation for a new cricket game, but i still think it looks promising. :)

All that I'm worried about is the no autoplay option in BLIC as some people are saying :(

Hay guys, dont forget these are just games, not real life cricket nor live cricket match on TV. Games are Games i guess both EA 2005 and BLC have done their best and in future they will give us even better GAMES.

i have ordered both games...and there are good and bad points to both...the cricket 2005 demo is very impressive, just love the new sweep shot....
gameplay is very enjoyable and graphics are stunning... yeah the commentary suxx..but itll be an awesome complete game..
having said that BLIC will probably be as enjoyable...just have to wait and play the demo.. i like the hawk eye and the commentary in BLIC thats whats drawing me to buy BLIC as well..
both games are really good though and theyll get better every year, especially EA since they will continue to use the FIFA and are adding the NBA engine for cricket 2006..
just need to get my hands on a good graphics card so i can enjoy it a litle more...

razzreloaded said:
there are good and bad points to both...
Exactly. Cricket 2005 has good graphics, decent gameply and a larger lifespan. However BLIC also has good graphics which are nice in there own way, amazing commentatory(as said by people here), better gameplay and is more interesting(in general).
Bad points are bugs, lazy commentatory, and horrible AI for EA, and not enough modes, lack of an autoplay feature, and shorter lifespan for BLIC. We all have our own opinions on what to get, and shouldn't argue. Some will get EA for polished graphics, improved gameplay and longer playability. Some won't because of Bugs, crap AI and repetative commentatory. Some will get BLIC to experience something new, for the attractive features, and the smooth graphics and gameplay. Some won't for lack of Autoplay, fewer modes and spoof names. Some(like me) won't get either as they aren't impressed by either game. Its their choice, and we should let them have their own opinions. No point fighting over it, they aren't likely to change their minds, so let it be.

Users who are viewing this thread