BLC PC Demo

nitehawk said:
i just need to figure out the controls now :)

Looks like you have not owned Cricket 2004. So, it may be ok to get Cricket 2005. But, if you are interested in bowling - then do not expect any close matches. You will just keep on winning and you have to depend the patch makers to make the game harder.

Having said that, I am not sure how good BLIC is going to be either. I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

Dont know where to post this but this looks like the thread. Anyway just read about the demo size wow that is huge to download. That is even bigger than the half life 2 demo which is some feat. Good luck to those of use downloading this i will be giving this one a miss as my download usage will go well over the cap

aussie1st said:
Dont know where to post this but this looks like the thread. Anyway just read about the demo size wow that is huge to download. That is even bigger than the half life 2 demo which is some feat. Good luck to those of use downloading this i will be giving this one a miss as my download usage will go well over the cap
May be you can download the no commentary version which will be 303MB (I think).

whiteninness said:
i never use autoplay and on cricket 2004 i had played full test matches but they bored me ****less with unrealistic scores etc.

i aint played BLC demo yet, waitin for the 30th but so far cricket 2005 feels like cricket 2004. sure the animations are spruced up a bit n it looks visually superb but like cricket 2004, after a couple of net sessions you are able to smack any ball for six. i hit a six with my 3rd ball faced in the demo using the same shot and timing that i always used in cricket 2004, charge smack over long off.

i know some ppl dun have that much time on their hands so dats o0ne thing....but if the bowling in BLC is actually fun then you would wanna play it yourself. i really wouldnt take any satisfaction in winning a game when ive only played half of it

I couldn't agree more.

rahulk666 said:
May be you can download the no commentary version which will be 303MB (I think).
lol still quite big would probably have to decrease my counter strike playing. :noway
Anyways can always rely on you guys to provide info, but im pretty certain ill get BLC

Just checked the possible release date for BLC for NZ its way in nov so im sure one of those pc gamer mags will have the demo on their disc.

The demo is really big and It will take me alot of time to download it,I have Dial Up btw and It sucks.

I never tried downloading a huge file in dail up but im sure that would take ages. The 300 one could take a day and the 800 3 days but as i said never tried to downloading a big file could be quicker.

aussie1st said:
lol still quite big would probably have to decrease my counter strike playing. :noway
Anyways can always rely on you guys to provide info, but im pretty certain ill get BLC

But you have to wait for the game like in October to get the game. That's tool long.

vibs89 said:
But you have to wait for the game like in October to get the game. That's tool long.

Yea sure will as i said should be a pc magazine with the demo in it over the next month. Not really into cricket mode as you see with the late release date for down under. Plus got Uni so that will keep me busy and away from thinking about BLC

most likely to be around midnight EST in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread